• Kiraly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Tudor was chosen first central defender it's now time to pick a goalkeeper.

Vote and again say why you voted for the player or in this case keeper.;)

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
I voted for Dudek :)
Clearly the best and most reliable out of all the other keepers that were listed :) Good reflexs', solid in the air,good shot blocker and most importantly not proned to mistakes :) Great Goalkeeper that is having a marvellous season at Liverpool and has been one of our best players :D

·
Registered
57,300 Posts
I voted for Babos, he is the best keeper in the dutch league, a very cool and reliable guy with reflexes like a cat, and he is good at corners, freekicks etc...
although he is only nr. 2 in hungarian NT, i consider him better and more reliable than Király , who is a lunatic sometimes,
and i also think he is better than dudek, even if he stayed at nac breda.

·
Registered
57,300 Posts
Drulic said:
After Tudor was chosen first central defender it's now time to pick a goalkeeper.

Vote and again say why you voted for the player or in this case keeper.;)
whats your favourite keeper, drulic, dont keep this secret!

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even though Babos is my favourite keeper in Holland and I would love for him to come to play for Feyenoord I had to vote for Dudek, IMO one of the best goalkeepers in the world at the moment, I've seen him in action quite a lot of times when he played for Feyenoord so I know what he's capable of.;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Dudek has my vote. I haven't seen Gabor Kiraly or Stipe Pletikosa in action, but seeing Dudek at Liverpool, and at Feyenoord, and even glimpses of him at Sokol Tychy in Poland, he is among the best in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I also voted for Dudek. If u need any reasons, go to the Liverpool forum and ask, :D. He is realiable, quick reflexes, and is very, very acrobatic. Drulic, if u seen him at Feyenoord, u should see him now at Liverpool. Btw, he saved their @$$'s again today :). I think he is the best out of all those. He is definetly one of the best in the world.

·
Registered
36,150 Posts
tempted to vote Pleta, after seeing this kid in action, I can almost ;) guarantee a huge carrer for him. He's tall, confident, and has the best 1-on-1 ratio , last year he saved 12/12 one on one's in a stretch of a couple of U21 and Hajduk games. His preformance against Mallorca for the Champs league, and especially the 2 preformances vs. Fenerbahce, was amazing, the stadium could not belive how many great saves Stipe pulled off.

Watch him come world cup time. oh, and he's Croatian, hence my appearent praise ;)

I voted Dudek, for obvious resons, he's one of the best in the world, let alone EE.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I voted for Dudek, this despite the fact that I prefer not to have any Polish players on the team. As Barlinek has proven many a time, the Polish can only have a negative impact.

:tongue:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
that's messed up :mad:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well, maybe we should kick all Croat players off?? As IVO is proving, Croats can only bring a negative impact. :tongue:

·
International
8,545 Posts
Oh for the love of God Kaluzny, if you can't see that it was a joke directed at Polish in general and in particular my good friend Barlinek then I really don't know what to say.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Just keep it low and quite , otherwsie the police will come and the party will be busted ... :D

I voted for Dudek ... no need to say why again ... the first 2 choices were the second and the third easiest positions for the team, the first one being N7, the 1st fowrward of our team ... :strong:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
IVO, maybe i should have posted a :) or somethin, cause i did no it was a joke. sorry if i didn't, its all good, kid.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Dudek.

I haven't seen Babos in action :depress: Anyway, thanks to that poll I know he's the name to remember ;)
Pletikosa - I watched him in Champions League highlights and I was really impressed. I'm sure there's great future in front of him :)

Dudek plays in a strong league, he's sure of a place in Polish NT, he's stable, he's always calm and his reflexes are simply amazing. I think there's no real competition for him in EE :)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Hey Drulic,

Is there a site i can actually download Feyenoord hilites/goals?

I'd like to see some Smolarek hi-lites. As well, do you think he will be a starter in the second half of the season?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts