Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never was satisfied fully with valdes but after this game i must say that we need a BETTER goalkeeper!
He is a solid keeper but he will never become worldclass - He doesnt made a big mistake today but 3 goals werent unsafeable. He is young and can improve but i think that we need a BETTER one...
I dont say he is bad but gets too much "normal" and "safeable" goals..

·
Registered
70,109 Posts
Valdes was bad today (especially in the Raul and Owen goals) but he´s doing a fantastic season. Let´s be fair. I don´t think our problem is the GK. We need to improve in defence.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GICA said:
Valdes was bad today (especially in the Raul and Owen goals) but he´s doing a fantastic season. Let´s be fair. I don´t think our problem is the GK. We need to improve in defence.
I am fair with him but seriosly with a better keeper (it must be a worldclass man) we wouldnt have conceed 2 goals against chelsea and madrid !

He is good enough for games against numancia,albacete and co but he isnt good enough for the creme de la creme for europe...

only my opinion...

·
1st Tier Poster
50,439 Posts
Still, he's better than Dutruel or Bonano...

Really, he's still young. He has played a decent season IMO. I see no reason why he couldn't become a legend for this club. That is, if we give him a chance.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Was Going To Start This Thread Myself Entilied @shit [email protected]

Valdes Is Shit, I Have Watched Him This Season, He Is A Show Off, Poser, Very Weak Technically And I Know He Is Only In The Team Because He Has An Arrogance People Equate With Talent - He Has None, He Has V-e-r-y Slow Reactions And His Disappointed 'face' Has Become His Best Move!

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Van der Sar would be a world class signing, but he is too old for us I think. Would be smart though. Let him play untill he retires, then give Valdes a chance again.

·
Registered
658 Posts
it was reported in a british newspaper today that barca are after england's number one paul robinson.

seemingly, spurs will settle for around £6 million. (8 million euros, i think ?)

i don't know how legitimate it is and if there is any reports in spain about it.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,439 Posts
Reaper 7 said:

Valdes Is Shit, I Have Watched Him This Season, He Is A Show Off, Poser, Very Weak Technically And I Know He Is Only In The Team Because He Has An Arrogance People Equate With Talent - He Has None, He Has V-e-r-y Slow Reactions And His Disappointed 'face' Has Become His Best Move!
You forgot the " :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: "

Also, you are wrong.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
This is probably the 10th time I have said this, but here I go again.....

He is not a bad keeper, but not good enough to be a Barça starter! I think physicaly he is just too short to be a top keeper, also small keepers tend to be much more agile to compasate their heights and Valdes is not very agile either.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Reaper 7 said:

agree 100%...every single word! :smileani:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Liternit said:
This is probably the 10th time I have said this, but here I go again.....

He is not a bad keeper, but not good enough to be a Barça starter! I think physicaly he is just too short to be a top keeper, also small keepers tend to be much more agile to compasate their heights and Valdes is not very agile either.
Valdes is 1,83m thats not THAT short.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Andy Christ said:
You forgot the " :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: "

Also, you are wrong.

lol, U REMEMBER ME EY?

Well i think if we do a poll, which we should u will see the game is up for Valdes, the way he played against Chelsea and Madrid, it is obvious he is total shit, he can't fool anyone anymore...give him time? :dielaugh: did Casillas need time at his age? Valdes is pure shit and that is obvious. The only reason he stays is because maybe he is catalan, who knows. We have sacked far better keepers then him, i say lets release him, stupid poser..

:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

1 - 20 of 127 Posts