Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all saw this season,Santiago Cañizares wasn't on top performance,some games made stupid mistake.I don't believe he has the chance to go on NO.1 goalkeeper in the team,not only this season's poor performance,but also the age.Palop's age is fit for No.1 goalkeeper,but he hasn't enough La Liga experience,only long time ago on loan to Villarreal played quite a lot of games.So,according to Marca,Liverpool's Benítez almost get Reina from Villarreal(also proved by english media,around 8 million),then Cañizares'll move to the neighbor Villarreal the same time.And we'll use Salva who was really doing great job in Málaga last season to exchange thier goalkeeper Calatayud.I think this guy is suit for us,he's ok,and start career in Málaga youth team and become Málaga NO.1 goalkeeper,and only 26,has got enough potential.
what do u guys think?
current situation,we don't have any transfer budget,so this is the only way to improve some weak position in line-up.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Cañizares is past his prime, we need a young one to be a partner of Palop and both should fight for a place in the starting eleven.

·
Registered
300 Posts
i think that it is high time that santi left he has really tried but that is how life is ,well i have not seen catalyud that much but i have heard that he is good cos benitez wanted to get him before the start of this season so i believe that he will be nice to get.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts