Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think there have been a few good goalkeepers at the World Cup but none better than Oliver Kahn.

Top 5.

1. Oliver Kahn
2. Rustu
3. Given
4. Silva(Senegal keeper)
5. Jose Luis Chilavert

·
Registered
25,439 Posts
Even if he didn't play much, Casillas should be at least in 3rd place. I would put him in the 2nd place but Rustu played more than him and, therefore, showed more...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
DacoRoman said:
That American keeper also did brilliantly, what's his name again?
Brad Friedel, he plays for Blackburn Rovers in the EPL.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
GICA said:
And the answer came 4 years later :D

Sure that Daco couldn´t sleep since then :howler:
Better late than never! :tongue:
The suspense must have been killing him though. :howler:

I had today off work so I was killing time by going through the old threads, not all of them today, only from somewhere around page 30 up to 1. :lala:

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
:)
How did this topic appear here after practicaly 4 years :howler: ?

And my vote is Brad Friedel, the US Goalkeaper.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Who or what the hell i s RUSTU??:))
Still he play??Turkey are not qualified for the WC2006!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,579 Posts
GreatWhiteNorth said:
Better late than never! :tongue:
The suspense must have been killing him though. :howler:

I had today off work so I was killing time by going through the old threads, not all of them today, only from somewhere around page 30 up to 1. :lala:

Well now i can ask you, what do you think about that kid from Farul constanta? I think his name is Gheorghe Hagi , he seems promising :D

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
The Rumaniac said:
Well now i can ask you, what do you think about that kid from Farul constanta? I think his name is Gheorghe Hagi , he seems promising :D
He looks like a superstar in the making for sure! Maybe better than that guy who started in Brasov. What was his name? Marius Lacatus? :googly:
Razvan Lucescu looks like a real good goalie too! :tongue: :tongue:
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

My last post on this 2002 thread guys, as it NEEDS to be buried again. :flirt:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
GICA said:
Well, we can use it for the next WC :D
In that case, I am not sure if Brad Friedel is on the American team this time. Or even Kasey Keller for that matter..........

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Brad Friedel was great in 2002, this year i dunno probably it would be that guy Howard from Manchester United.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Keller is still brilliant playing for that team whose name I can never spell properly. :) About Firedel I'm pretty sure he retired and Tim Howard just plain sucks. Keller is the man!

My bad, Friedel is still playing.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts