Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would have to for Rivaldos against Real Valladolid. I mean the goal was pure class and Rivaldo thinks it is the best goal he has ever scored.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Good question, but it's very difficult to say anything wothout seeing all of them again. One that comes to me, has to be RAUL vs Rayo Vallecano when he just took that ball and lobbed it over the goalie. Really cool. Rivaldo's was good too, but it wasn't the same thing - they were sure to win and he wanted to show off, while Raul's was a real crucial goal :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah - it was class.
The scoop that raul did for that goal Carlos did over a dudes head for his goal versus Racing.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
How about the one scored by the Tzar (Sheva)
against Bari at the San Siro when he took the ball in his own field, resisted to 3 defenders and then fooled a couple of other 2 before beating the keeper with a low shot with his left magical deadly foot?
Pure Class!
I also like the Blast by Roberto Carlos against Barca that almost break the arm of Hesp during that 3-0 display at the Bernabeu!
But the one i would remeber from this season so far as far Real's concerned is the third one scored Man U with that out of earth action by Redondo, the master technician and the class and intelligence of Raul!
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts