Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crespo's 2nd goal today against Venezia was SPECTACULAR!!! Even for him. What an athlete! That gets my vote for goal of the season...

:)

But just one question: why does he always make us wait 'til the last minute??! ;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I can't wait to see it later tonight. And for this one time I want Juventus to win. Inter needs to be kept away from us. I have a nasty feeling that it's going to be a really close race for the third and fourth place. In the last 4 games we have to play both Roma and Juve away. That's sounds like two possible losses to me... But on the other hand Roma is out of form and hopefully Juve has already won the league when we play them... The main thing is this though: We have our faith in our own hands. If we win the remaining 4 games we are in the Champion's League next year no matter what the other teams do. But I think we can afford to lose to Juve and draw to Roma. Which means seven points from the last four games. Inter, Milan and Roma all seem very likely to slip up again. Luckily for us we were lucky when we really needed it and that we have an attacking pair capable of all sorts of things. Well, that's all for now. Sorry about my rambling, it hadn't anything to do with the best goal of the season but I couldn't help myself... :)

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

·
Registered
859 Posts
i am telling you, this was the best goal that i have seen so far, i cannot really recall any spectacular goals of that kind.
well done Crespo.
The problem is that he will be around when we play you guys, ****!!!
FORZA JUVE

·
Registered
859 Posts
He has said that it was an overhead goal he wanted most of all since he allready have made 4 backheals.

FORZA KING CRESPO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
crespo always try to make goood moves
he did double-kick with argentina agiannst brazil and wiith parma more than once
i remeber VS milan ,and i'm akways wondering
when it well be IN the net
(he do it with river plate(it was double-kick))
at last he do it
HE IS THE BEST

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
man,

what a goal! crespo shows that he can score in style also...i just keep on loving this guy more and more after each week...what a world class player...parma is the luckiest team in serie A...they got 2 great forwards that will dominate the scoring race next year...forza parma!

FORZA KING HERNAN CRESPO

[This message has been edited by argentina (edited 17-04-2000).]

[This message has been edited by argentina (edited 17-04-2000).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts