Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they deserved to go to the 2nd round!!! They played a very good second half in the game against England (they even deserved to win this game, too many scores missed) and a very good first half today with Nigeria.

So go Sweden!!!:heart:

·
6,645 Posts
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I think we have a chance. Considering how well we've played and how well we CAN play we might even beat the grandmasters themselves, Argentina :eek::dazed::hopefull:

But for that we must NOT play the defensive way we did against the english in the first half, then Argentina will win, and they'll win big.
We gotta play our own way, and since a draw is all we need to qualify, it's not an impossiblity. Lets remember that the pressure mainly lays on Argentina who HAVE TO win :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hope Sweden go through. Denmark's in the same situation as you - although somewhat better as we can afford to lose with 1 goal.
And very interestingly - Denmark and Sweden could meet in the next round... Nah let's meet in the semi final - then I'd be sure that either my mum's (Sweden) country or my father's (Denmark) would be in the final ;)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heja Sverige!!! :heart: :hopefull:

Go Fredrik Ljungberg! Show them what we can do!!! :D

Tack for det danska stodet, det kanns bra! Vill att ni ska veta att vi haller tummarna for de roda och de vita oxa!!!

Gialloblu, forza la Svezia dai Gialloblu, noi siamo qui con te, forza Ljungberg alè olè! :D

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Come on Sweden! Beat those Argies!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
According to a poll on Swedish television 68 % thought that Denmark would go through. I hope that the Swedes are right - I am getting worried though ..now that it seems like Zidane will be fit.

But I still hope that Denmark will play Sweden in the semi finals and not in the second round. I have a lot of sympathy towards Sweden and wouldn't want to send them home in the 1/8 finals ;)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Magic#10 said:
According to a poll on Swedish television 68 % thought that Denmark would go through. I hope that the Swedes are right - I am getting worried though ..now that it seems like Zidane will be fit.

But I still hope that Denmark will play Sweden in the semi finals and not in the second round. I have a lot of sympathy towards Sweden and wouldn't want to send them home in the 1/8 finals ;)
Zidane or not, Magic, don't worry! I mean you've TÖFTING, he'll make Zizou sh!t in his white shorts :dielaugh::devil:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
well i want sweden and england to go through
sweden brings a different style of play into the game
exp freddie
just becuase i luv arsenal

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hehe... Tøfting is one bad motherfecker ... Funny to see him have a go in the Senegal match. This big black (around 2 metres) backed off when he had a go at him - Tøfting is only 176 cm.

Close to kick off now... this time tomorrow I will either be celebrating or drinking "comfort beers" (Grav øl - as we do after funerals)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
now sweden is in the 2nd round cong 2 all the swed's on xtratime i know there are many here....

Sweden has a realistic chance of gettin 2 the quater final's and from there they should take it the way it from there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts