Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Portugal - England

that was one of the best games i have seen in a long time. I am glad my heart my it until the end. I thought everyone played pretty well but figo, rui costa were amazing. I was totally surprised that ince didn't have a serious tackle on either one of them.

My only fear is that we go on to do what we did in mexico 86. Beat england in the first game and then fail to qualify for the following round. this shouldn't happen, germany and romania didn't look very strong.

viva portugal

·
Registered
51 Posts
BEST GAME

JVP?????????????? I DIDN'T THINK HE COULD DO THAT???????????????????STRONG IN THE AIR????????? IS NUNO THE TARGET MAN THAT WE HABE BEEN LACKING.............................????????????

D

·
0 Posts
Fairy Tale Match

What a game, that goes along side the day when Porto won 5-0 in Bremen! I still think I'm dreaming!!!

All players were excellent but Baia was a bit dodgy. Well done JVP!!! Great header! And Nuno Gomes scored a hat-trick but Andreas Prick....I mean Frisk..had to dissallow 2 of them harshly!

I think Nuno Gomes should start vs Romania on Saturday - what do you guys think?? He was awesome Nuno!

It gives me great pleasure this result as a Portuguese guy living in England - and my flag is hanging on my window with pride!!

I have a good feeling about this guys...I don't know about you...but I think we might go far in this tournament!! But lets keep our feet on the ground!!

VIVA O PORTUGAL

·
Registered
964 Posts
The only difference is that Portugal did it without the help of a ref.
Just joking dont take it seriously.
Do you guys notice how the English call us the under achivers.Gosh the only thing that they have won is the 1966 world cup and they stole it from us if you recall.
Viva Portugal
Lets prove them wrong!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
dudes I almost cried!

Paulo....England did NOT steal the world cup from us :rolleyes: they won it fair and square :rolleyes: they even beat west germany with a fair and square goal :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am so happy and proud of being PORTUGUESA. I am still not over it. I think that I’ll have a heart attack before this month is over.

Oh….btw-- Graeme Souness f*ck you !!!

VIVA PORTUGAL !!!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Do you guys know where you can get 1966 semi-final between Portugal and England.I can only find the one between England and Germany.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts