Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to Partick Thistle for capping a dramatic couple of seasons with a return to the top league in Scotland.

Can they break the old firm stranglehold? Don't worry it's a rhetorical question.:D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
With out a doubt the strongest side in the Division all year, I was just happy that County managed to get a point off them at the Easter weekend:)

Good luck next year, & we (Ross County) look forward to joining you in the SPL in the near future, through promotion or league restructuring.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think a swap of Partick for the not so super J's Is a good swap.

Saint brought nothing to the game, poor team, poor support. Now we have Patrick who had over 6,000 at Love Street yesterday, which proves that they do have some sort of fan base.

Good luck to them even if it does mean another away trip to the west cost for me on my travels following dufc nxt season.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Partick had 4500 at love street yesterday.

Congratulations to partick anyhoo they made the best chances and deserved the win.

I must say manager of the year must go to John Lambie for this excellent achievement no-one has cam close in scottish football this season to what he has achieved this year for thistle.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Neale Cooper for manager of the year, any day of the week;)

Seriously, that's 13 games undefeated now, & I am sure 7 of those have been wins. And another thing; this turn in fortunes has gone hand in hand with the return of the mighty Kenny Gilbert to the County first team, having spent about 1 season out needing an operation on his eye.

I still think we can beat Ayr for 3rd place too:)

'MON THE COUNTY!!!:D:D:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts