Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go LAZIO. How would it feel to ba a Juve fan now.. After a tough season and a lot of BRIBES to umpires, the outcome is second place. While LAZIO deservingly win.

God played a part(RAIN) to make sure Juve cheating doesnt pay off.

Juve should spend its money wisly on players, and stop ruining soccer by BRIBING UMPIRES.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lazio defently does not deseve to win .for this reasons:-
1-the game agnist inter.
2-the game agnist bolonia.
3-lazio is made of only $$$$$ no sprite.
4-only 2 of lazio's players in notional team.
5-the ashming loss agnist valancia.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Rezarext: A good policy would be not to write any stupid comments or post any accusations before any facts can be shown. Please don´t write that kind of crap in this forum. Your topic is simply stupid.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Agree, Barnbip! For all we know, a sensible Laziale wouldn't post this kind of topic (furthermore, in Juve forum!).
Oh yeah Gazi, just to make a correction to your #4: it's three players: Nesta, Negro, Pancaro. :) And although I disagree with your pts. #1-#3, I'm not gonna push it. It'll turn into useless arguments anyway.

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
The only reason I'm closing this topic instead of deleting it is that especially Barnbip and Nedved showed how to handle posts like these.

It's silly and uncalled for- thus it's not worth the attention.

Rezarext; Get a grip on Yourself!
Gazi; The next time someone writes something as stupid as this here, please don't make juventini look stupid by writing lame replies. I understand the need for "revenge", but stuff like that get's us nowhere.

Discussion closed.

Ciao.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.