Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellow juve fans, i'm pretty new to this forum so if i do anything wrong tell me!hehe~ I'm from Hong Kong, but most of the juventus games are broadcast though! Enough of me, so what do you guys think of Juve's chances of winning this year?
They got Parma up next, is Parma's form really good? Their game against udinese wasn't broadcast so i couldn't see~
I'm really excited and tense right now!
Hope Juventus wins!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Ciao ciao!

I'm a Laziale from The Netherlands and I don't think Juve will make it this season! ;)
Anyway, wellcome!

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, Teru. Welcome.

Of course Juventus is going to beat Parma and then win the scudetto. :) Have faith.

I see you have already met Lazia. She is a wonderful person and a great football fan. We love having her here on the Juventus chat board. If her teasing ever gets to you, though, just tell her: "Two points."

Zen9

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehehe

pred.:

juve-parma 2-1 :)
lazio-bologna 1-1 :)
juve perugia 1-2 maybe, just predicting ;)
lazio- reggina 3-0 :(
Celebrations!!

Juv. 77
Laz. 76

hope so
>>>
Forza Juve!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that Juventus needs to dominate midfield to beat Parma, since their midfield isn't as strong. Dino Baggio and Boghassion is probably their only defensive Mid.
Parma's Defense is good, with likes of Thuram and Cannarvaro. Therefore, Zidane and Davids should be more aggressive in winning the ball and distributing them to forwards. Thats what i think, heh, might be all BS.
All in All, its gonna be a tight game and i realli realli hope juve can win.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Teru,nice to meet you in this forum, i am also from Hong Kong. i have vanished in this forum for quite a long because i have to prepare for HKCEE, fellow bianconeri, i will be back and active again in a few days.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hello Dicky,
Good Luck on your HKCEE, i just took my SAT and need to prepare for A lvls luuu,

BUT RIGHT NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT JUVE BEATS PARMA%(&*$%&$#*&%

JUVE

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would watch the match juve va parma today even though i have a maths test tomorrow!!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi all i'm a new member of the juventus forum. But i'v been watching serie A matches (never missed a single Juve match this season)for a while. i'v the strongest feeling that Juventus is going to get the scudetto this season for good.
Way to go Juve...just two more matches!!!

------------------
ShopnoAkash

1 - 12 of 12 Posts