Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a game. Nothing else can be said: ROTFLMAO. If you guys want to beat Chelsea, well god will have to really be on you side on tuesday...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds more like a prayer then wish :) We all know that at the moment Real are Spains olny choice alongside Valencia to make it into the CL simi's, because hopig for Barca to defeat Chelsea would be very unwise to say it delicately...

3-0 ROTFLMAO!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL. We are much more capable of beating Manure at Old Trafford then you winning at Stamford Bridge. But we'll see... Sir Alex may get lucky again ;)

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Hey guys, let's keep everything nice and peaceful, like it always was. We didn't have problems in the past, no matter how bad one of the two Giants played. So please.....

·
Registered
964 Posts
Both teams will show that the spanish teams are far superior than those English clubs. Except Liverpool that is.
Barce we will beat Chelsea our bad run has come to an end.I just hope the fans get behind them.

S

·
0 Posts
U can both stop arguing cause by Wednesday night Barcelona and R Madrid will both be out of the champions league. Its gonna be a Chelsea - Manchester utd final, so on May 24th sit back with some cans of beer, relax, and enjoy the match of the century...

·
Registered
717 Posts
First of all I would like to say to Labas that he missed the forum ("You probably want the Real Madrid forum!!!").
Second thing is that as much as I may not like Real I still wish they beat ManU, because the English league sucks! If there weren't so many foreign players their league would suck even more - English football is a past tense and as for ManU - their luck will fade eventually...
Barsa is above Real! Always!

M

·
0 Posts
barsa above real???
u ****in crazy?
just look at the league titles and champions league tytles we have compared to yous!
its allright ypus can keep losing 3-0!
hahaha!!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Makaveli - just look at your chickens**t team and cry... Toschak let go all of your good players and now you have Perica Ognjenovic (HAHAHA) and "loony" Anelka playing like sissies.
Anyway, it seems like you too have missed the forum ("IT'S REAL MADRID FORUM THAT YOU WANT!!!")!

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
For the last time: stop this verbal war. Let the teams decide it. It went well in the past, so why not now? There's no need for us to spoil this board with such nonsense.

M

·
0 Posts
hey dadoaldo at least anelka won us the game at zaragoza!

why dont yous go buy another couple of **** ass dutch players?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Guys, stop this, please! As D-fan said, we should keep the peace and proud of it. We are not some Glory Hunters, we needn't spread salt to Barca's wound.
If you wanna laugh at them, just smile in side. :)
If you wanna laugh out loud, come to Real's board, we have a specific place for you...

[This message has been edited by real player (edited 18-04-2000).]

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm sorry i ever started the discussion, because as it seems there are morons like daodolado, who don't even know the history. Everyone knows Real Madrid has been the better team throughout the past 100 years and there is no opoint discussing it. Now about Anelka, the comment is really pretty weird especially since we beat Zaragoza thx to his dive and thusfore took 2nd spot in the table away from the sorryas* Catalans! :) Sorry, but I couldn't stop myself. Now I just hope this ends this discussion. Bye.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I made a mistake when I thought that at least some of Real's supporters were smart (Labas).
I have a question for Labas: How old are you man, 12? For Barsa fans Real will alwas be waaaaay under Barsa. And as for Amelka - can't you see that he is a rotten player and against Zaragoza he should've scored that goal not dive like a granny - but of course you can't see this - you're a Real player.
Now - A Dutch FCB fan I'm sorry but a moron can't call me a moron. I suggest we end this discusion and ignore Real's "fans".
I still hope Real would beat ManU...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, quite a mature look at it dadaolado! I quote: "For Barsa fans Real will alwas be waaaaay under Barsa" BRAVO! Who's the 12 year old here? I don't care if you like Real or not the fact is WE have been the better team throughout the last 100 years. If you wanna discuss that with comments like the above one, I pity you.

Now, all I can do is say congrats for your victory yesterday. You did the job.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts