Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..Ok

But ive gotta say this.....

IM SO HAPPY WITH THE INTER WE HAVE THIS SEASON !!!!

You're probably going to fire the fact that we are in a very poor 9th position at the moment and conceded the most goals in the league, trust me I know all that, and ive watched all/most of our games in the last month.

But let me tell you something we often forget, we were never going to win the league this year, and we will recover and make it to a champions league position...no doubt

I do admit..our defence is absolute shambles, but that is the only negative I can now see with this club. Everything looks perfect to me except our defence, it seems that this defensive problem has origniated for two reasons...

1.Mis-Management by our management (selling Cannavaro) as much as some of you dont/didnt want to admit that selling Cannavaro was an absolutely pathetic move, it has come to bite us in butt

2.Mancini's in-decision in our defensive department, I dont know what to pin-point this on, because the rest of the team is pretty solidly selected and set-out. But the defensive line is a real flaw I think in his coaching this year so far. No sane coach would play Mihajlovic in a friendly, let alone in the world's best league. All I can say..If he had good enough talent in the back-line, the players would pick themselves on their merit and talent. There isnt players like that in our defensive department, maybe except Zanetti and Cordoba (whats happened to his game this season??)

By the way...his move to bench Toldo was an absolute master-stroke

So what should we do??

Well..I see it very simply, we have two options, either sticking with this defensive department for the rest of the season, or going crazy in the winter transfer market.

I think we should stick with the players we now have, except maybe a back-up central defender, BUT Mancini has to **** everyone and pick the DEFENCE he would pick to defend his life. He HAS to stop this rotation policy of his.

Ok...whats positive about our season??

Like i said, everything but the defence. We have a great midfield (id rank it in the top 3 in Europe) and an absolutely ball-breaking attacking department (id rank it #1 in Europe)

We also have had an absolutely great start to our champions league season againt Europe's best.

In Italy...Ive gotta say we have been UNLUCKY and LAZY in most matchers. I dont think we deserved to draw yesterday, we didnt do anything THAT bad to deserve going 2-0 down, we were plain UNLUCKY yesterday, I know its not an excuse, but in my mind its a fact we have to live with.

Dis is probably all over da place (THIS POST), its coz i just had a blood test and im kinda dizzy.

Excuse me boys :)

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I would not bash you really. I don't know whether you just realized we would not win the Scudetto this season since the Juve match or way before that match, at least you are conscious enough about our chances.

We can hope, but you should have known since the appointment of Mancini our chances isnt as good as the established Juve or Milan. If we win then you know it should be a surprise, it shouldn't be surprising if we don't win though.

New midfield, a new coach, a new Inter. If the management is patient with this new Inter then our chances will improve each season. It seems that we got what we (or what the management) want, Inter with beautiful football.

Let's just hope it brings results soon. We still have a chance on Lo Scudetto (although highly dependent on the top teams results) and CL. We have gone unbeatable for a long time, so I think that's a nice enough surprise for me from this Inter.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Christian said:
Ok..Ok

But ive gotta say this.....

IM SO HAPPY WITH THE INTER WE HAVE THIS SEASON !!!!

You're probably going to fire the fact that we are in a very poor 9th position at the moment and conceded the most goals in the league, trust me I know all that, and ive watched all/most of our games in the last month.

But let me tell you something we often forget, we were never going to win the league this year, and we will recover and make it to a champions league position...no doubt

I do admit..our defence is absolute shambles, but that is the only negative I can now see with this club. Everything looks perfect to me except our defence, it seems that this defensive problem has origniated for two reasons...

1.Mis-Management by our management (selling Cannavaro) as much as some of you dont/didnt want to admit that selling Cannavaro was an absolutely pathetic move, it has come to bite us in butt

2.Mancini's in-decision in our defensive department, I dont know what to pin-point this on, because the rest of the team is pretty solidly selected and set-out. But the defensive line is a real flaw I think in his coaching this year so far. No sane coach would play Mihajlovic in a friendly, let alone in the world's best league. All I can say..If he had good enough talent in the back-line, the players would pick themselves on their merit and talent. There isnt players like that in our defensive department, maybe except Zanetti and Cordoba (whats happened to his game this season??)

By the way...his move to bench Toldo was an absolute master-stroke

So what should we do??

Well..I see it very simply, we have two options, either sticking with this defensive department for the rest of the season, or going crazy in the winter transfer market.

I think we should stick with the players we now have, except maybe a back-up central defender, BUT Mancini has to **** everyone and pick the DEFENCE he would pick to defend his life. He HAS to stop this rotation policy of his.

Ok...whats positive about our season??

Like i said, everything but the defence. We have a great midfield (id rank it in the top 3 in Europe) and an absolutely ball-breaking attacking department (id rank it #1 in Europe)

We also have had an absolutely great start to our champions league season againt Europe's best.

In Italy...Ive gotta say we have been UNLUCKY and LAZY in most matchers. I dont think we deserved to draw yesterday, we didnt do anything THAT bad to deserve going 2-0 down, we were plain UNLUCKY yesterday, I know its not an excuse, but in my mind its a fact we have to live with.

Dis is probably all over da place (THIS POST), its coz i just had a blood test and im kinda dizzy.

Excuse me boys :)

Mate honestly have some middle ground, Your defence ain't crap but I admit its not a Chelsea or a Juve. But its good enough to challenge IMO

Seriously the stats don't tell the whole story, You defence is solid throughout most games but your opponents seem to concede with every chance.

Goals for and against don't seem to tell the whole story, Chances for and against is more accurate but still its not perfect.

Some people say its a jinx, I'd agree with that because your defence hasn't been as bad as the stats suggest, Not great but good enough, Obviously could do with improvement but luck is the most important thing your lacking.

Forget the table like I said,Watch the games and you can't belive that this team isn't in the top 2 in SerieA, This Inter is on a different level to Cuper's or Zac's IMO

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Now you shall feel the wrath of YRH! :D

But jinx doesnt come out of nowhere and wouldn't be as constant as it has been in our case. The constant rotation of defense is what brings that jinx to us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts