·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: dinamozagreb86

·
dinamo67
10,942 Posts
Doesn't look like we were too active in transfers. We've kept most of our players so far. I'd expect Ivanusec, Majer, Petkovic, Livakovic, Orsic to get offers.

We've signed Duje Cop and Aussie striker Deni Juric (loaned back to Sibenik). We got alot of options at CF with Petkovic, Gavranovic, Cop. Mario Cuze has done pretty well in the preseason so I wonder if we'll see him get some playing time this season.

Let's get this show on the road. Dinamo!

Reactions: pivorakija

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: dinamozagreb86

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
dinamo67
10,942 Posts
Wins a win. I heard we didn't play all that great, but we didn't really need to. Omonia is next up. Gotta step up a few gears for this one.

Reactions: ForzaFiume

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
dinamo67
10,942 Posts
Didn't expect this loss. Wasn't really keen on Krznar from the beginning, but I always give the benefit of the doubt. Another loss and you'd expect him to get got.

And a comment on our squad. I don't see us really going far in Europe with our backline. Just not good enough.

·
dinamo67
10,942 Posts
Omonia today/tomorrow morning. Lets get a good result at home.

Reactions: pivorakija

·
dinamo67
10,942 Posts
3-3 draw with Rijeka at home.

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
7,009 Posts
On a plus note, Legia have a recent track record of getting 'stuck' at the 3rd/PO round and haven't been to break through to the GS for either UCL or UEL the last 4-5 years.

Want to see Dinamo piggyback off that UEL success last year and actually do something in a UCL GS. Winning a group is out of the question, but would want to see them challenge for a spot in the KO's and get a result or two.

From a coefficent POV, would be good for them to drop into UECL and potentially play some spring European football.

Reactions: Nepoznat and Ante

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
7,009 Posts
Why am I not seeing Dinamo-Legia on Paramount+ here in the states? Do they not air every qualification game?

·
Registered
70,500 Posts
Why am I not seeing Dinamo-Legia on Paramount+ here in the states? Do they not air every qualification game?
I know its late but usually all matches pre-playoff round are sold individually rather through UEFA (if that makes sense). All the early qualification rounds are not part of Paramount's rights package. They can still buy the rights but it would go through ArenaSport or whoever shows HNL/Cro clubs Euro games these days

1 - 20 of 291 Posts