Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
dinamo67
8,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Dinamo had their first preseason game vs Olimpija where we won 2-1. Situm and Cuze were the goalscorers. We're missing a few players as the U21 tournament is on. We are playing the winner of the Sheriff vs Saburtalo Tbsili in the CL 2nd round.

We have not been active in the offseason as far as transfers are concerned. Ivo Pinto has returned which is nice. It's practically the same team as last year, and if somehow we can keep it that way for next season that would be great. You'd expect players like Olmo and Sunjic to get some offers though.

·
dinamo67
8,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The results of our friendlies are as follows, Austria Klagenfurt 2-0, Dekani 10-0 and Orenburg 2-2.

Lots of interest for Olmo. Tottenham are apparently going to put in a 25 million euro bid for him. Sunjic has interest from Leeds and Birmingham. Leeds put in a 3.5 million bid which was rejected obviously. Gotta do better than that.

·
dinamo67
8,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dinamo sign young forward Sandro Kulenovic from Legia Warsaw. Alot of depth in that position. I like Gavranovic but I hope we give enough playing time to Kulenovic. Our forward depth for the NT is thin.

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
So with Sandro in the fold, what’s the plan for Gavranovic?

·
dinamo67
8,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Excellent support. I love when the BBB go to England (Arsenal, Tottenham and Man City) the home fans get triggered by our support and start wanting to punch on. Lol acting tough when there is a wall of security separating them from the BBB.

Anyway our game vs Shakhtar coming up. Would be great if we can manage a draw, which I think we're capable of.

·
Registered
4,570 Posts

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Congrats to Hajduk winning a top 2 spot this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts