Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the "From the Papers" column at the official site http://www.juventus.com is not the most reliable place to get information (as it's FROM THE PAPERS :)), but I've rarely been more content to read it than today.

Gazzetta says that the stadium issue is sorted out- the athletic tracks will go (HURRA:)), and we will be allowed to build our cinema, business facilities next to Delle Alpi.
In 2006 Torino will leave for the Filadelfia stadium and Juve will "personalize" the stadium (black/white seats etc. etc.), but we WILL be getting our own stadium which will obviously be expensive at first, but it's a monster step in the right direction economically.

The Kovacevic issue seems to have been nothing but English speculation and as first thought Kova has extended until 2005.

Athirson should join after the Olympics for 1 million £ (be aware- that was TuttoSport).

Plus some de Windt stuff.... MMMMMMMMM :).

Ciao.

R

·
0 Posts
Glen , I read it twice...coz i liked every bit of it...i dreamed of our own black and white stadium....thanx...

D

·
0 Posts
Filadelphia and Philladelphia, it probably is pronounced pretty much the same ;)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Atheletic tracks will be removed? Finally it happens, been waiting for that a long time now. Our own stadium would be cool, no more paying rents to the fuc'kn council in turin who wants more money from juventus than torino. We are richer, but ya know what I mean. If I were in the city council I would let juventus play for free! :) I WOULD PAY THEM FOR PLAYING ON DELLE ALPI! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts