Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's wait till we go through tomorrow before we start with it...

And if we do go through, then by all means,

GLOAT AWAY

:D

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Scousers out = happy or sad?

Ok well Liverpool are out :D :D :D Are we happy or sad? Happy because we have an easier task (if we go through) or sad because we wont get to face the theivin ****s (if we go through)?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Van Nistelrooy said:
Liebero you stupid git i wuz gonna make a thread called "Lets all laugh at bin-dippers", oh well...:)
I think we could be patient and wait for one more day...

Come on United

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I have decided to merge the thread opened by Van Nistelrooy with this one.Both are practically saying the same thing.;)

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
I wanted an all English semi-final, oh well when we go through tommorow i will gloat ;)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Re: Scousers out = happy or sad?

Van Nistelrooy said:
Ok well Liverpool are out :D :D :D Are we happy or sad? Happy because we have an easier task (if we go through) or sad because we wont get to face the theivin ****s (if we go through)?
Mate, Leverkusen ain't an easy task. Liverpool figured that out that hard 4-goals down your throat way!

But Fergie and the lads are used to this. They'll have the discipline not to look past Deportivo who are easily one of the five or ten best sides in the world at the moment. With United's recent history of defensive mishaps and an amazing offensive pairing of Tristan and Valeron, Deportivo is more than capable of leaving Old Trafford with a win.

The news that Nicky Butt may miss the game with migraines has me very worried about who we would fill that spot with. If we go with a 4-4-2, Scholes would naturally sit out to make room for Ole. But with Butt in doubt, Scholesy might be in. But, unfortunately, I don't think Scholes is up to the task of man-marking Valeron.

In this game, tomorrow, it's not our offense I'm worried about. It's our defense!

We could bring in Wes Brown and move Ronnie Johnsen up in to the DM role. Again, Scholes would be on the bench in a 4-4-2. Hmmm.... looks tough, but we should still squeak by.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Rosso,Scholes is suspended from this tie and wont feature tomorrow.:(

Butt's injury has me worried as well.We have to man-mark Valeron to keep him quite otherwise that man is deadly when given the space to operate.Butt did an excellent job at the Riazor but he couldnt practice today because of a migraine problem.We cannot depend on Veron to mark Valeron since his defensive skills leave a lot to be desired.If Butt fails to make it then Fergie might employ Phil Neville to keep tabs on Valeron or perhaps even Johnsen,playing him on central midfield.

However,I expect Nicky to make it through and play tomorrow and keep the dangerous Spaniard quiet all throughout the game.:)

·
Registered
579 Posts
K-2 said:
Rosso,Scholes is suspended from this tie and wont feature tomorrow.:(
Thanks for reminding me. I clear forgot. :)

It would be a shame to pull Johnsen out central midfield but Phil Neville doesn't really seem up to it to me. I'm all for the occassional invisible performance, but IMO Phizza has too many of them for his own good. We'll need a real bulldog to tie-down Valeron, Phil Neville is not the one for the job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts