Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've been just as gracious in victory as you've been in defeat. There's no need to feel sorrow because just as in life there's always tomorrow. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow (especially on the last day), but both you and the team will survive to fight another day. I would be interested in hearing your overall synopsis on Juve's year whenever you feel so inclined.

Take care my friend e Forza Juve.

------------------
Later

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Thank You Grobar.
Allthough I know You're right about the "there's always tomorrow" part, I can't rid myself from being absolutely drained right now.

I will give my overall opinion on this season at some point, but I can't do it right now, and I'm quite sure my thinking and clarity will improve if I digest this failure a coupple of days before I write anything about why/what now/whatever....

Ciao.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Glen, I was wondering what the atmosphere of this place would be today. I can certainly understand why you are feeling the way you do right now--defeat is draining as I can attest after Milan's gross exit from CL way back at the start of the season. Juve and its fans have my condolences. I also need to say that NOW maybe people will drop the nonsensicla comments about Milan's surprise title last season--now others can see what it is to win the title by ONE point after battling for the last couple months of the season!

I've been reminiscing about the season and intend to post something in the Milan forum that I'd like to welcome you, Glen, and any other fans to read and add comments to as well. B/c you see...it's a strange game....

------------------
FORZA MILAN...I believe...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts