Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
56,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as all of you have certainly noticed it, there is a little friendly confrontation between those both magnifique posters in different forums.
which one does convice you the most?:)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
After reading their crossing of posts in the "Questionnaire" thread, I am bitterly diappointed. What's this? Bear hugs?!? :wth:

Tut! Fie!

Not raunchy enough.

I demand both posters revise the quality of their confrontation before I make a judgment. :cool:

·
Registered
56,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone?:)

i'm pretty sure i will not make friends in the american side, but i'm behind glen for most of his view points.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
would u be my friend mali:heart:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hehe... You have chosen ze right path mademoiselle mali ;).

A&K: Bear hugs are OK. Really. Both Pila and I are secure in our masculinity. You should remember also, that true fighters show respect in between rounds- some times even reciprocal esteem...
Soon enough it will be jugular time again :D .

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
It's a trypical example of cranky love, where both parties pretend to always fight and squabble with one another, because they are afraid to admit their true feelings. :D ;)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
HAd I not goen into semi-retirement (I post in between rounds of shuffle board and romps with cocktail waitresses) we wouldn't even be having this debate. These two are worthy of perhaps holding the left and right sides of my jockstrap, but that's about it. :stuckup: :D

I suppose if we compare these two then Pila gets the nod for being "pound for pound" the best poster, but nobody can crank out a longwinded ten page diatribe like my homeboy Glen. Nobody 'cept me, but we went over that already. ;)

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
I beleive they are both short little fellas, so were it an actual punch-up, they'd be quite closely matched in reach. ;) I'd have to watch some training before I'd put my money down on either of them, however, as both could have glass jaws. Pila has the media savvy, bigger organization and entourage like Ali, while Glen has that Ingmar Johanson "Toonder und Lightening" thing going on. The big question is, as it always is, who is Don King managing? :D

·
Registered
56,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how i see them :

glen : intellectual, polite with a demesured ego.

pila : pragmatic, rude with a demesured selfconfidence.

:)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Although Glen since yesterday is my adopted twin brother i put my money on Pila. I think Pila is the cunning one who knows how to fight dirty and therefore Glen, in all his knightlyhood, would get his ass kicked :D

·
Registered
56,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gOD said:
Although Glen since yesterday is my adopted twin brother i put my money on Pila. I think Pila is the cunning one who knows how to fight dirty and therefore Glen, in all his knightlyhood, would get his ass kicked :D
indeed, difficult to arg with pila when he is getting rude, it's his dark side of power:D

twin with glen? tss tss, you're an utopist, he is not.:)

1 - 20 of 204 Posts