Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys rate this fellow? Not playing because he's still too inexperienced, or just because he's not good enough, more of a NEC-calibre player?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,652 Posts
Yeah, I'd say he's more of a subtop type of player. He doesn't have anything that makes you say, 'now that's a good defender' but he's not bad either.

Why do you ask?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was a CM wonderkid in my game...:stuckup:

And my cousin is going out with him ;) so I wondered.

He told her Newcastle, de Graafschap and a scottish team were after him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,652 Posts
Well CM was definitely wrong about him.

As for your cousin, I feel sorry for the girl, this guy might not be the bext player on the pitch, off it, he's a regular dumbass :D, I once saw him give an interview in which he used the word 'communicaceren'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol :D that's harsh, everone makes mistakes in his life ;)
Anyway, I've met him a couple of times, and he seems quite a nice chap, he is able to converse on a deeper level, so he can't be the dumbass you say he is :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly I don't know, I can't seem to recall what the twins sound like...:D

HE isn't worse than Totti now is he? :neutral:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,652 Posts
leoshev said:
HE isn't worse than Totti now is he? :neutral:
Only a select few are man! :D

But anyway, he's not a bad guy, just not a genius. Hope things work out for you and your new brother in law. :pp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,919 Posts
leoshev said:
He was a CM wonderkid in my game...:stuckup:

And my cousin is going out with him ;) so I wondered.

He told her Newcastle, de Graafschap and a scottish team were after him.

f*ck how stupid.. I might have offended you with what I wrote, but Im not gonna edit it, that would be lame ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,138 Posts
Glen Loovens :D

leoshev said:
He told her Newcastle, de Graafschap and a scottish team were after him.
Poor Geordies :D they already have to suffer from guys like Titus Bramble and then him possibly on top of that :lala:
Glens indeed more material for a sub top team like NEC or Twente. He's strong but he lacks pace plus his passing capabilities are substandard for a topclub.

BTW when you've spoken to him, did you ask him what he thought about other players? what did he think of Paauwe :D? and most importantly what did he think of the boss :nasty: ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of course I have...he seemed to rate Paauwe (obviously, cuz if he'd say paauwe sucked, what would that make him;)), I think he rates Kalou as the best player on the team (I asked him about why Buffel wasn't playing, and to him it was obvious Kalou was the starter) and as for the coach, he didn't say any bad words about him. Although he had some smiles from time to time when I asked him questions about the team, what makes me think more goes on that is said in the papers...;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,138 Posts
leoshev said:
Of course I have...he seemed to rate Paauwe (obviously, cuz if he'd say paauwe sucked, what would that make him;)), I think he rates Kalou as the best player on the team (I asked him about why Buffel wasn't playing, and to him it was obvious Kalou was the starter) and as for the coach, he didn't say any bad words about him. Although he had some smiles from time to time when I asked him questions about the team, what makes me think more goes on that is said in the papers...;)
nothing negative? :googly: come onnnnnn :pp :D

but wth is this? :wth: Loovens has apparantly said no to de Graafschap since there's an English club interested in him. Newcastle? nah surely not or will it be more like Crystal Palace or something. I'd expect that more to be honest
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's what he told me and my cousin...

And he would be bought I believe, it wouldn't be a loan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,138 Posts
leoshev said:
That's what he told me and my cousin...

And he would be bought I believe, it wouldn't be a loan.
He's just being careful :pp once he's now representing us anymore, he'll spill the beans, I'm sure :D ask him over a month

I actually think him being bought would be best for him , since it's no fun being loaned out the whole time or sitting on the bench when at Feyenoord. I reckon he'd suit English football since they just expect their defenders to be big and strong and don't really care (or moan )as much about the defenders offensive side of play as they do overhere.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top