Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The spanish club who currently has Milosevic would rather get Torricelli or Heinrich rather than mijatovic..I say give them one or both of them in exchange for Milosevic, and forget about the 40 Billion..Or give them 40 billion and either torri or Heinrich..We should keep Mijatovic and Milosevic, together they have proven to be leathal..Yoguslavia has a powerful counter attack due to these two players alone, if Fiorentina has both of them maybe our attack can improve..Remember if two strikers work well together they are very powerful, look at Cole or Yorke..Mijatovic and Milosevic together are much better than Cole and Yorke..

The only way to replace Bati is to combine two strikers that work really well together this could be our answer. Remember Heinrich has not done much for Fiorentina and we coud be selling him anyway, why not get Milosevic instead of money which we have and dont need.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Im totally with you on this one rezarext. Its extremely important we find a striking pair that can work well together and Pedja and Savo know each other inside and out. I think we should keep Torri but Heinrich is good for some bargaining power. I just wonder what will happen with Chiesa if we use the Yugo duo upfront.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts