Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olish is a good player and we will be sorry if juv sell him :( ..
he did not got enough time to prove himself..
he is the captin of nigeria...

what do u think sell him/keep him?

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I like Oliseh as well, but in Italy you have to prove yourself and he hasn't. The competition in central midfield is fierce as Davids is always the number one pick. Tacchinardi and Conte- O'Neill incoming and Maresca consistently being the best player on the field with the u-20 I don't really care if he stays or goes.
He WILL be sold however. When Moggi says that a player is to be sold- he will. Moggi ONLY lies concerning buying players and sometimes saying that players won't be sold and then eventually they are anyway.
Todays biggest rumour is that Juve is targetting Viera- and offering 14mill.3 and Oliseh. If that can be done I'd say HURRA :)!

It's not that I dislike Oliseh in any way though.

Ciao.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Olish is much better than viera .. if we sold him we will be in the same position when milan sold Davids :( :( !!!!
we need him for the following reasons:
1- conti is old.
2- he is much better than others such as pessouto.
3- we need as much great players as possible for the CL & Seria A & coppa italia + international calls.!!!

this moggi is selling good players such as Olish and Bachni .. then he buys players who are very young who we did not hear off ... then suddenly he change his policy and he buys a very old player such as Paramtti ... i can not understand him ... may any one explain!!!!!!!!!

forza juv

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I personally dont have any bad feelings towards oliseh. He is a great player and makes a good captain(nigeria), but i just dont think that he would be suited to the juve midfield. Davids, Zizou, Tachhi, Zamby, Conte, Pesso, ONiel, Maresca...and the list goes on. He should get a regular start in Dortmund and besides i think he would rather start every game with Dortmund than play maybe 5 games in one season for Juve. Perhaps its better for him as well as Juve...

Forza Juve

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Barnbip; I ment Vieira.

Gazi; Taste cannot be discussed I guess, but I fail to understand how ayone can consider Oliseh a better playe than Vieira.

Anyway this is not the position to strenghten within our squad, so it doesn't really matter.
Many of us would like to see some of the youngsters coming through the ranks, and Maresca is one of the biggest central midfield talents Italy has had in many years. With O'Neill coming to replace Oliseh I think we're neatly set as it is.

Ciao.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
If i had the choice between Oliseh or that spud from from Arsenal, i would go Oliseh. He is much better than that overated arrogant player Viera. Now, if we get Viera, i won't go for the club anymore. Oliseh is way better. Glen, do you think Viera is worth 14 mill pounds plus Oliseh? Come on, i thought you had an idea, you probably meant something else.

------------------
CUG

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i cann't agree more with CUG..
common Geln . viera failed to get himself a regular place in arsenal squad as well and that why they r selling him cuz they have paolar , pitit , overmars ,and the barzian guy ......

Glen: u said that Di Canio have temper , Viera is the most tempered player in arsenal!!!

14 million pounds + Olish for viera ... :( moggi must be out of his mind he is wasting the money on the SUBS of arsenal..14 million pounds woooow..!!!! :( :(

forza juv

·
Registered
557 Posts
Gazi: Good topic but bad spelling, do you do it on purpose?

Olish-Oliseh
conti-Conte
pessouto-Pesotto
Bachni-Bachini
Paramtti-Parmatti
paolar-Parlour
pitit-Petit
Geln-Glen

Please, don't get me wrong here. I like nicknames and shortforms, but the last one (Geln) was quite hilarious. What do you think Glen?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha Ha Ha.... :) :) :)

sorry Mr Sardonic but english is not my 1st language...
i hope i got it right this time ;)

forza juv

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well Mr Sardonic u didn't give us ur opinion on the topic...

sell Olish or keep him?

forza juv

·
Registered
557 Posts
I hate to say it, but I disagree with you Gazi.

Oliseh obviously doesn't get to play much, and even less towards the end of the season. I suppose there isn't really a spot for him, or he doesn't have the trust of Ancelotti. AND I rate Vieira higher. Would love to see him in black&white.

// Mr Sardonic

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Gazi; ? Vieira is not a regular at Arsenal ?
He is one of the most obvious starting line-up players they have!
The only reason for him not playing is suspensions and injuries- other wise he's ALWAYS there. I agree with you that he's VERY temperamentental and gets suspended too much. I also agree with CUG that 14mill.£ and Oliseh is a bit tacky, but in my opinion there's no doubt whatsoever that Vieira is very much superior to Oliseh in EVERY single aspect of the game (apart from misconduct that is).
If you saw France outplay Crotia last week you would know the impact he had after coming on from the beginning of the second half. He is a SUPERB player and he's only 22 I think. We might not come to an agreement over this, but in the end I think it's inconsequential as Juve is just so well-equipped in this area, and I really do not believe Moggi will spend this much after having bought O'Neill.
I just cannot accept your argumentation that he's not a regualar at Arsenal because that's simply not true. Go to the Arsenal forum and suggest that and they'll laugh in your face :). He's a complete package; defence, offense, aerial ability, blistering shot, grat technique, brilliant passing.
It's my honest opinion that he is one of the best 5 defensive mids in the world (discipline aside), so I can't agree with you that a player Ajax fans never really adored, a player who has not in any way convinced Ancelotti and a player who Moggi says will be leaving Juve in the summer should be rated higher.
No offense Oliseh- good player and all, but he was not what Juve was looking for.

CUG; You wouldn't support Juve if they bought Vieira :( ? What is that :( ?
I think you're the one thinking about another player now :).

Ciao.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glen; u have a good point ... but i still tink we have a lot of defenseve midfilder... our starting line will begin with Davids and Viera will be on the bench and he will not like it ... Ancelotti will not play with Davids + Oneil + Viera in the midfiled !!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glen .. who is Maresca , is he a moggi new young Player?

forza juv

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have to agree with Glen in this discussion. I would definately like to see Vieira instead of Sunday in Juventus. Why ? Simply because he is a better player, he is younger and Sunday has had problems fitting into the team. We need a really big and strong squad for next year when we have to play 17 matches in the CL (hopefully...). I think Vieira would strengthen the Juventus team. Quite a substitute.......

By the way, Arsenal has got a very interesting player in their line-up in Fredrik Ljungberg. Taht would have been something............

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Barnbip and Gaza; If Vieira came here... he would NOT be a substitute!
I don't think so anyway.

Gaza; Maresca is a BRILLIANT talent.
He was the captain of Italy's U-19 national team and now he is the captain of U-20. He's ALWAYS man of the match with both the national team and when he plays with the Primavera.
Young gun... :).

Ciao.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well, it doesn't really matter now.. Sunday Oliseh has been transfered to Germans Borussia Dortmund (suprise surprise).. his replacement? Rumoured to be either Vieira, Fiore or Cois ;)

------------------
----------- FORZA JUVE ---------
http://juvefc.socceralliance.com

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would think that the sale of Oliseh opens the door for the acquisition of Cois or Giannicheda, who are more in line to platoon with Tacchinardi than O'Neill as a defensive midfielder. I thought O'Neill would become Zizou's shadow. Is Maresca of the same mold as Zidane or can he be seen filling in for Davids?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts