Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
56,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw yesturday manchester/arsenal

what an entertaining match. i wish the french league could offert such breathless matchs.
EPL is the most interesting league to follow in my opinion.

·
Registered
56,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EPL has the highest tempo!!!

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
If you like speed go watch nascar or f1.

·
Registered
56,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, i like when stuffs happen in a match. i like to stay awoke.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
I thought Juve-Milan was the best match over the weekend.

MU-Arsenal was good; but the first half was pretty much the worst half of football I have seen MU play this season. Lots of awfull passing and quite a few mistakes-nearly all the dangers created by MU were mistakes by Arsenal defenders. But still Arsenal were unable to get an early goal despite Adebayor having a couple of great chances-in which he basicly passed the ball to VdS.
The second half was alot better especially after Anderson and Tevez came on.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Yeah, it was pretty mistake ridden for those teams, but pretty fun as a result. End to end stuff, more a throwback to the EPL of the 90's, which some people hated and some people loved.

Still think the Liverpool/Arsenal CL 2nd leg is the best big four clash of the season, and that Spurs/Chelsea was the overall best game (or I assume it was from the 30 mins of highlights we got after Sky decided to show bloody Man U against Bolton).

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
There will be more mistakes if the game is played at breakneck pace, nonstop for 90 minutes.

·
Registered
56,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i heard the match liverpool/arsenal was something great. too bad, i missed it.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i saw yesturday manchester/arsenal.

don't think all EPL matches will be so fast and with quality as this, you just watched the two most attacking teams and with high levels of technique, Bolton v Fulham won't be the same I'm afraid. :D

·
Registered
56,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
never mind, whatever match would be cool instead of those insipide french league's matchs. even lyon is nomore fun to watch.

·
Registered
70,194 Posts
Premiership is very entertaining because that pace of the game can´t be found in any other league. The ball doesn´t stop. Both teams attack eachother without a break.

I use to watch Spanish, Italian and Romanian (where the level of the players is not that high) games and they aren´t even close to that; plus the players are always wasting time lying on the floor.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Calm down. In the past few years, we've seen Arsenal v Man Utd which haven't been so good. In fact, on some occasions, they have been 'all ugly' (quote taken from ITVs Matt Smith).

I was pleased with the match yesterday. I hope it stays like that.

·
Registered
56,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i noticed that the english referees don't whistle that much too. that helps to have non stop actions.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
never mind, whatever match would be cool instead of those insipide french league's matchs. even lyon is nomore fun to watch.
You picked a bad day, this week, none of the French league matches ended in a 0-0 draw and also I watched PSG v Nice.

That was some match!

·
Registered
56,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You picked a bad day, this week, none of the French league matches ended in a 0-0 draw and also I watched PSG v Nice.

That was some match!
i missed the psg one.
it was?
maybe because there is fire in the house.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i noticed that the english referees don't whistle that much too. that helps to have non stop actions.

yes, but it also hurts us in Europe when we get decisions that would never happen in EPL, and in major tournaments England always go out to pushes in keepers and such that would be allowed in the EPL.

·
Registered
56,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes, but it also hurts us in Europe when we get decisions that would never happen in EPL, and in major tournaments England always go out to pushes in keepers and such that would be allowed in the EPL.
your players are quite barbarians indeed:D

·
Registered
56,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The French league has the lowest ratio of goals per game, right?
too bad i can't find out a video about the subject.

patrick, si tu lis le thread, peux tu me retrouver la vidéo des guignols sur la ligue 1 stp? j'arrive pas à remettre la main dessus.
merci:)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts