Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Never have I seen such shameless timewasting, such face-clutching amateur dramatics, such eagle-like soaring through the air at the slightest touch as Porto this season. It would be a real pity to see that bunch of nonces reach the final. I blame the manager myself. I suppose he's a hero in Portugal, that's the way the world works.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
culopeloso said:
Never have I seen such shameless timewasting, such face-clutching amateur dramatics, such eagle-like soaring through the air at the slightest touch as Porto this season. It would be a real pity to see that bunch of nonces reach the final. I blame the manager myself. I suppose he's a hero in Portugal, that's the way the world works.
You my friend are dillusional. That only exists in the Serie A where catenaccio is king and diving's the game.

But hey, you call it what you want. Porto must be doing something right if they're in the semifinals of the Champions League.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Flo said:
You my friend are dillusional. That only exists in the Serie A where catenaccio is king and diving's the game.

But hey, you call it what you want. Porto must be doing something right if they're in the semifinals of the Champions League.
I think the last time you watched Serie A was in the 1970s. Lots of goals, and there is more diving from Porto or Depor than any Italian club.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
polaris said:
I think the last time you watched Serie A was in the 1970s. Lots of goals, and there is more diving from Porto or Depor than any Italian club.
You also think incorrectly. Italian Football is still boring to watch. ;)

And show me a team that doesn't dive nonetheless. I'm not even going to comment on your last sentence because it's baseless.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Flo said:
Are you insane? perhaps you should watch the games instead of going with the damn stereotypes eh?

AC Milan have easily arguably played the best football in Europe this season, ask anyone. Get your facts straight. :rolleyes:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
culopeloso said:
I'm not their biggest fan, especially of their fans - but why is you so bitter?

I don't know that they dive any more than anyone else still in the competition.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Patrick said:
Are you insane? perhaps you should watch the games instead of going with the damn stereotypes eh?
I do watch the games. You don't even know me so don't make assumptions. If I had to go with a Serie A team it would be AC Milan. I've like Paulo Maldini since the day he stepped on the pitch. Best fullback ever in my opinion.

Patrick said:

AC Milan have easily arguably played the best football in Europe this season, ask anyone. Get your facts straight. :rolleyes:
The best football in Europe doesnt get their asses handed to them 4-0. Especially when they're up on aggregate 4-1.

Checkmate!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Flo said:
The best football in Europe doesnt get their asses handed to them 4-0. Especially when they're up on aggregate 4-1.
They did play the best football in Europe till they got their asses handed to them 4-0 though.

Depor was simply magnificent tonight. I think that the Deportivo-Porto tie will produce some tottaly exciting football. Ole! :happy:

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
They did play the best football in Europe till they got their asses handed to them 4-0 though.
Arguably, at best.

AMOROSO! said:

Depor was simply magnificent tonight. I think that the Deportivo-Porto tie will produce some tottaly exciting football. Ole! :happy:
Agreed.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Deportivo's worst scenario is being favourite. Porto is the only team of the last 4 which has won a European Cup and they are the current UEFA Cup champions. They're the favourites.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
people, take it easy. just kidding. i only wanna hat off to those in "give milan the cl now" and imitated their ways and posts showing how "funny" they were. depor will never be as big-headed as them. i will only feel happy for depor when they autually bring back the trophy to spain. the other three are favorites, but not depor. lesser pressure on depor.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
The thread should read differrently. It should definitly read:

"GIVE DEPORTIVO THE SERIE A TITLE NOW"

They knocked out Juventus & Milan in 1 month;) :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts