Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the differences between girls at these ages?

8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68?

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
8 ok, 18 possibly, but surely 28, 38, 48, 58, 68 can't be considered 'girls'. If they are there must something wrong with them :howler: :D

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jemster said:
8 ok, 18 possibly, but surely 28, 38, 48, 58, 68 can't be considered 'girls'. If they are there must something wrong with them :howler: :D
:D :D

ok lemme tell :pp

8 : you take her to the bed and tell a story
18 : you tell a story and take her to the bed
28 : you dont have to tell a story to take her to the bed
38 : she tells a story and take you to the bed
48 : you have to tell a story to not go to the bed
58 : you never get out the bed for escaping her stories
68 : if u can take her to the bed now thats a real STORY :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Beast said:
:D :D

Thats probably why Wayne Rooney is always in the news :D :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
My boss is 40+ year old, he is married with a 23 year old girl. Now he claims that there is virtually no difference between a 20 years old girl and 30 or 40 year old "girls" when it comes to mentality, except that the 30 and 40 year olds looks "older". :howler:

I have not been with many 30 or 40 year olds so i dont know. I have to believe in what he says... :pp

·
Administrator
25,465 Posts
Yasko said:
My boss is 40+ year old, he is married with a 23 year old girl. Now he claims that there is virtually no difference between a 20 years old girl and 30 or 40 year old "girls" when it comes to mentality, except that the 30 and 40 year olds looks "older". :howler:
thats like saying a guy with 20 is the same as a guy with 30 or 40 and so on :rollani:
i wont even go into ur bosses inner insecurities, they could fill up a all page :howler: :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
inacio said:
thats like saying a guy with 20 is the same as a guy with 30 or 40 and so on :rollani:
i wont even go into ur bosses inner insecurities, they could fill up a all page :howler: :D
But guys are like wine, the older they get, more attractive they become :howler: Look at Sean Connary who was voted as the most sexy man on earth or all those old rich farts that marries fotomodel chicks! :tongue:

BTW, please tell me about his inner insecurities. It would be fun to tease him.. :jester:

·
Administrator
25,465 Posts
Yasko said:
But guys are like wine, the older they get, more attractive they become :howler: :
do u really believe that?:D only gold diggers say that;)

or do u beleive that a 60 year old man is sexually atractive to a 20 year old?or 30 year old?
or even attractive in a "mental" way? its like dating ur grandad.....

they marry young beauties becoz those chics are after their money naturally...how many POOR old guys do u know, that marry much younger women?:D

sean connery is a classy man yes, so is harrison ford but come on, how many times have u seen us post their pics on lak lak?:D

as for ur boss, i obviously dunno him, but
its common sense that guys in their late 40's and early 50's hit a mid life crisis and tend to rush for younger women, the younger the better...its a way to show to their pairs that their " manhood" is still at its prime and that they are successful men...u know that showing off a hot chic is a sure way for guys to show off to their pairs how successful they are.

also its way way easier to please a younger woman, coz as they get older, women get way more picky and thats scares many men, coz they feel the pressure of having to cope with their expectations.

also, its the old story of the teacher and the pupil over and over again...a younger women is more likely to be so amazed about the things he has to say to her....to go a lot more like : awwwww u are so smart!!! and funny! etc etc and what guy doesnt like his ego massaged over and over again?

i could go on for ages but i guess u got a glimpse of it:D

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
muusaambaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
inacio said:
Well THat is kinda true, isn't it? :howler:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
inacio said:
do u really believe that?:D only gold diggers say that;)

or do u beleive that a 60 year old man is sexually atractive to a 20 year old?or 30 year old?
or even attractive in a "mental" way? its like dating ur grandad.....

Catherine Zeta Jones is married to Michael Douglas.....and i really dont think it's about the money! ;)

Hugh Hefner dates these 18 year old twins.....now that's about money! :D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Cengo said:
Catherine Zeta Jones is married to Michael Douglas.....and i really dont think it's about the money! ;)

Hugh Hefner dates these 18 year old twins.....now that's about money! :D
about 18 years old girl, a Romanian goalie can tell you a lot :howler:

·
Administrator
25,465 Posts
Cengo said:

no, its coz shes a beautiful woman with a bad lenses prescription:D

·
Administrator
25,465 Posts
D-lite said:
Well THat is kinda true, isn't it? :howler:
i see what u mean...but in that case, u would have to add 8 year olds:D

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
kakas girlfriend is 18 or 19 i think....but i guess thats okay...i don't even know why i am writing this right now...:pp

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Beast said:
8 : you take her to the bed and tell a story
18 : you tell a story and take her to the bed
28 : you dont have to tell a story to take her to the bed
38 : she tells a story and take you to the bed
48 : you have to tell a story to not go to the bed
58 : you never get out the bed for escaping her stories

hahah good one :D