Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
46,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose he just can't be the next Del Piero because there is just one Del Piero :proud: and he plays for Juventus :proud::proud: the club of Moggi :proud::proud::proud::proud:

what you think please discuss

·
Registered
44,362 Posts
Jesus, Toni..

·
Scudetto
23,388 Posts
:wth:

Pato is the best player in the world right now, so I am basically saying Giovinco can become the worlds best player very shortly :hopeful:

·
Administrator
52,995 Posts
Toni, you are really something else...

Atleast I get the Del Piero hate in your psuedo obbsessed way of culminating it over a decade and a half of time. But already started on targetting and spewing your hatorade on Giovinco after few months with Juve? For what??? :googly:

·
Registered
46,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Toni, you are really something else...

Atleast I get the Del Piero hate in your psuedo obbsessed way of culminating it over a decade and a half of time. But already started on targetting and spewing your hatorade on Giovinco after few months with Juve? For what??? :googly:
what the hell are you saying? :confused:
I'm not Glen, who calls Cassano pizza face before Cassano joins Juventus. I know that Giovinco will join Sampdoria and I'm already hyping him a bit. What's wrong? You have hyped Del Piero for a decade and a half. Why can't I do the same with "Gio", the Atomic Ant?
You are booked

PS have you already debated with the admins my block in the forum of Bologna for saying that they have the worst defense in serie A?

·
Administrator
52,995 Posts
:wallbang:

For your sake, you should restrict your embarrassing petty crap in the italian section, instead of bring it over here too.

·
Registered
46,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:wallbang:

For your sake, you should restrict your embarrassing petty crap in the italian section, instead of bring it over here too.
In the Italian section you tell me that you will have me blocked there for me posting the petty crap, in the world football forum you suggest me to post the petty crap in the Italian section. I'm disoriented. :confused:

PS what about the forum of Bologna?

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
I suppose he just can't be the next Del Piero because there is just one Del Piero :proud: and he plays for Juventus :proud::proud: the club of Moggi :proud::proud::proud::proud:

what you think please discuss
Wrong, Del Piero is holding him back :(
He needs to come to Real Madrid, we'll make a legend out of him!
Otherwise, he'll probably end up like Del Piero; an overrated talent :happy::happy::happy:.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
In terms of style, Giovinco reminds me of Juninho Paulista, who played for Middlesbrough and among other things won the WC in 2002.

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Toni my friend, you haven't seen anything yet - wait till his little brother Giuseppe Giovinco breaks into the first team. Not only will we have one Giovinco to talk about, but two!!

That's twice the trolling for you!!! :party:

·
Registered
46,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Toni my friend, you haven't seen anything yet - wait till his little brother Giuseppe Giovinco breaks into the first team. Not only will we have one Giovinco to talk about, but two!!

That's twice the trolling for you!!! :party:
There is the sister as well. Maybe she breaks into the first team of Juventus as well and she would not be the first woman to play for Juventus. :party:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Giovinco is Giovinco. Not someone else. The most interesting youngster we've had since Del Piero came through. Then what happens with that talent? We'll see.
He hasn't done anything major yet to coronate him, but his talent is such that it would a crime if we don't play him and find out how far he can take it. Nothing weird about Juve fans being excited with what they've seen so far. He has been generally very, very good when given the chance, and has brought inspiration to a Juve midfield devoid of that.

NB: I call Cassano pizza face in the Juventus forum solely because of being annoyed that effing fan boy Overclass and man on a mission Toni want to spam us with him, even if of course we have no reason to really like Cassano. He has said enough negatives about Juve, and apart from that he has played for Roma and is an Inter fan... If his known mental frailties and short comings didn't do it, the other issues should. And do - for quite a few of us I think. Doesn't change that he is surely a very good player. Just perhaps not in a disciplined pressure environment. Yet another reason to not go for him.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
why is he so small, can't you put him on drugs like Barca did with Messi?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts