Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Greece tha main thing of talk about Olympiakos is if Giovanni will stay or not.Half people want Thrylos to keep him because he plays football like noone other and he is a magicin who with one move can win a game.The others beleieve that after the red card in the cup finl he has no more to give so he must go.To Besiktas or to his country.

Guys,what do you want and what do you believe about this?

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
I heard a lot of different things about him - the only questions are:
Is he out of contract? Could Olympiakos replace him?

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
His contract expiring on June.

His technique and skill is like noone other's in Greek football.This will not be replaced.But if we speak about what he has gave in the team,then yes we take one who can give more...

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a proof that the forum isn't well.The topic of Gio in Greece is very high and here only Viola said something about it.The forum isn't well...

·
Registered
591 Posts
Giovanni did not play well this season....like the previous one..i believe that olympiakos mustn't keep him..he is a good player... anyway...it is not us who decide!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Giovanni stays to Olympiakos. Both sides agreed that the Brazilian star will take the half money of his usual price, but he will get very high prims if the team succeed in the Champions League and the Greek League.
I am very happy for that and I am sure that Giovanni will make very good performances in the next year with the red and white shirt on.
Before the agreement with Giovanni, the polle of the fans in the Olympiakos Channell ended with 800 fans wanting Giovanni to stay and about 150 fans that want him to leave.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also believe that Gio will make very good appearances.The only thing is not to epanapafthei in his new contract.

·
Registered
407 Posts
He will not epanapafthei, because after every success, he will earn much money. He will try for the best

1 - 8 of 8 Posts