Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69,130 Posts
A dinamo zagreb player (dumitru mitu, he is romanian is rumored to join your club) i read it in an article and in the same article it said that there is interest from outside Israel for Rosso.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
DerbyCounty said:
A dinamo zagreb player (dumitru mitu, he is romanian is rumored to join your club) i read it in an article and in the same article it said that there is interest from outside Israel for Rosso.
Yes, thats correct.
Israel has a coach in Greece named Yizchak Shum, who used to coach Maccabi Haifa. He know coaches Pathanikos and when he went he took along with him a couple of players. He wanted to bring Giovanni to Greece, but it fell through...

There is talks to have him go to europe, but its unknown where. He will be good in any leauge probably..

right now, Maccabi Haifa is being aggresivley searching for players until the deadline closes. They were looking in Slovenian playmaker Rober Koren and his teammate Draga Clalagski (sp?), but there was no deal.

Still, there is talks to bring some big names....one from Portsmouth, some jamaican guy...

so im not sure whats gonna happen!

·
Registered
69,130 Posts
You guys have just signed another Croatian, Zoran Zekic from Kamen Ingrad. Zekic got called up to the national team a few times but has never played. He is a striker and he currently leads the Croatian league in goals with 13 in 17 matches.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
DerbyCounty said:
You guys have just signed another Croatian, Zoran Zekic from Kamen Ingrad. Zekic got called up to the national team a few times but has never played. He is a striker and he currently leads the Croatian league in goals with 13 in 17 matches.
What can i say...we love Croatians :D
Except for Uztachot who don't like us :(

you guys have some great quality players...
cheers!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
DerbyCounty said:

USTACHE'S :fero:

They give me bad dreams...especially after that tennis guy from croatia who won, and everyone started to symbolize nazism in his homecoming :(

Not a place for a jew to be :dazed:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
good :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts