Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
He must of went there for a reason because Im sure some bigger teams wanted him so I believe he will stay With the Greek Champions.

·
0 Posts
What are you talking about he alraedy left to Red Star to add spice to there attack.

V

·
0 Posts
I think Giovanni will stay with the Greeks for another year, and than go maybe to Italy or back to Spain.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Giovanni will leave ONLY if a club makes an offer Olympiakos just CANT reject.That means he is staying.He had a serius injury that kept him out for about 4 months and that surely put an end to a speculation for a move to Lazio and Milan.

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you are f***ed up delija

as if he would leave a top class side like olympiakos to join red star .
tell me the last time they stared in the champions league.
as if he would be drawn to a low class side like red star.

V

·
0 Posts
Have you ever heard of a joke?

Olympiakos, you must be ****ed up in the head, you stupid wanker!!!!! :(

Red Star is a much, much better team than your ****y Olimpiakos, and RED STAR can beat Olimpiakos any time! :(

Have maybe Olimpiakos ever won the CL or the Toyota Cup?!?!

Red Star Rules!!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Despite hating Olimpiakos,you have to admit that he is better than Red Star.Vladz,we are talking about now,not the past.At the past Red Star had a tremendous team that lead him to the Europian Championshiop,but right now Olympiakos is way better.As for Olympaikos being a top class side,this is ridiculus.

PAOKARA MIA ZOI!!!

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

V

·
0 Posts
I don't want to fight here, I do like Olympiakos for obvious reasons...but there's no way that Olimpiakos would put 10 past the Red Star....no way!!!!!!!

And BTW don't call me a fag OK!!!!!

Forza Red Star

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
OLYMPIAKOS, you are full of sh*t!!!

The only reason Olymiakos has played in the CL and we haven't is because of the sanctions, and if that happened to you, you guys would have been thumped in every match in Europe by at least 5-6 goals difference...Comparing Red Star and Olympiakos is stupid, so please don't do it, anyway no matter how good you are you obviously can't do without Red Star players (Djordjevic!!), so I'd really shut up....

Olympiakos is, as I recently read in a newspaper, a great team, but in GREECE (hehe), but once you cross the border, you are as hopeless as La Valleta... :) :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Qhy are you people so biased? Olympaikos has players like Giovanni,Zahovic and Choutos...in comparison with Acimovic and Pjanovic I can only LAUGH.If Red Star face olympiakos will beat the dust.Badly.

Olympiakos is a CL team.Red Star is not.

And the greek league is better than the Yugoslavian.

About your argument,that Olympaikos cant do withourt Red Star players like Djordjevic is STUPID.Inter cant do without Gaorgatos,does this mean that Olympaikos is better than Inter? get real please....

Dont get mad at me,I'm just stating FACTS! we are on the same side,remember... :)

I cant believe i've just defended Olympiakos. :(

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
I have already stated the reason why the Greek league is better than the Yugoslavian and why Olympiakos is a CL team and Red Star is not...
But there is also another reason, since we missed a couple of years of playing in Europe, our ratings are low so our champions have to go through THREE rounds of qualifiers, and I'll give you the example of Partizan this year, they ran into Leeds, now are you going to try to tell me that Olympiakos would have done better and beaten Leeds - don't make me laugh....
And besides, what's the point of buying all those players when you are obviously still hopeless in Europe, but that's why we are going to come in and show you how it's done with only domestic talent!!! I just hope we meet OLYMPIAKOS next year and kick their as*....

And AMOROSO, we might be on the same side, but not when it comes to sport :), I haven't forgotten the EURO basketball final in Athens 1995... :) :D

FORZA STELLA ROSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Basketball is a different issue.You always kick our national team's ass (and you dont always deserve it :(),but when it comes to clubs,we have you for lunch. :) (our teams may have 3 serbian players each but this doesnt matter,we still kick you! ;))

About the EURO final in Athens,I was with Yugoslavia,but I just have to justify the reasons my compatriots reacted like this.Lithuania played exelent basketball duirng the tournament,and they were very friendly in general...at the same time,Serbian players were like primadonas,especially Djordjevic (never liked him :() and Danilovic.Dont forget the fact,that you beat us twice,BOTH times using the refs.We had EVERY REASON to be angry because Stankovic won the game for you,not Ivkovic :).I get nagry even at the thought of tjhat bastard spanish referee,Manuel Sanchiz,and the way he treated us! :(However past is past... ;)

Hey dont forget which country offered your national team a stdium to play when they couldnt play at Yugoslavia because of the damn ****ing war.Thats right,Greece.Here at Thessaloniki (I was in the stadium shouting my heart out for your boys! :))

So I guess we are friends in sports as well...(we will be more friendly when we finally manage to beat you in basketball,but this aint gonna happen any time soon,you are by far better)

Three fingers on the air for you guys... :)

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Well, thanks to you guys for the support... :)

But I'm not sure we won that trophy thanks to the refs, mainly because I think we have proven ourselves in the last couple of years..
And talking about clubs, what happened with Panatinaikos and Buducnost, your worst defeat this season..? :D
Buducnost will probably lose the third match, but this is just one more example of what I mean when I say "domestic talent and what we can do with it"!! :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
But Panathinaikos will porbably get through,thats what counts right? you are the first on talent production at basketball,but we are not very far away...our talents do kick ass! remeber 4 years ago when our U-21 team won the world title? and we have some serius bombs...Fotsis,Gianoulis,Hatzivretas,Dikoudis...

Still at basketball you are the best in europe.

I didnt say that you won the title because of refereeing,I'm saying that you beat Greece both times with refereeing on your side.You were better,but if you couldnt prove it during the game,why did that bastard Sanchiz had to help you off? unfair... :(

By the way,how do Tomasevic and Scepanovic play? I always liked these guys,especially Tomasevic! :)

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

V

·
0 Posts
Guys there's no need to fight! We're orthodox we're brothers!

Who cares who is better, just don't fight anymore! PLEASE!!! :) :) :)

Thanks for raising three fingers in the air for us AMOROSO... :) :) :)

G

·
0 Posts
ok, so here it is...

Better national football team - Yugoslavia
Better national Basketball team - Yugoslavia
Better football clubs - Greece
Better Basketball clubs - Greece

2-2

But I must say that Olympiakos would probobaly beat Zvezda right now(not by much though)...
But the Zvezda of 91 would with ease put 5 in the back of your net :)

But as Vladz said, we're all bothers here :)

BTW Will greece be at Sydney2000(basketball)?
lets pray one of our teams can knock of the yanks, and we should have a good old Greece-Yugo match, that would really make my day :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts