Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He won the Youth World Cup with Mexico (the country he was born in) but he is Brazilian at heart. He looks Brazilian, his father is Brazilian (former soccer player) he has inherited his father’s Brazilian footy skills, and APPARENTLY he’s also inherited the Brazilian love for beer, women, and parties :happy:.

He peaked at a very young age; he was suppose to be the next big thing at clan barfa :happy:. HOWEVER, his prime only lasted 2-3 seasons (uhmmm Ronaldinho/Adriano anyone? :happy::happy::happy:). He is too busy getting drunk and womanizing :yuck:… He got kicked out of clan Barfa, pretty much like Ronaldinho did :howler:. What a waste of talent…At this point Dagoods wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up in AC Milan they seem to tolerate and welcome his kind :happy:.

Your thoughts, your thoughts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
From 05-08...winning the youth WC, etc.
And those are called good seasons? How many Argentines have had good youths, but have sucked ass since than?

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And those are called good seasons? How many Argentines have had good youths, but have sucked ass since than?
Not more than Italians that's for sure...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Could someone inform me if there is some competition going on between this guy and Calcio in who will open more meaningless threads? Seems like fun.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Ovarated Barsa hype product. Carlos Vela - yez the one who couldn't make it at Arse-nal / Celta / Salamanca + Osasuna - made him look good. The only real deal uv dat generation iz my boy Anderson, Golden Ball winner.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
He's still talented, Spurs are just very good at destroying players apparently.

Plus 'arry tends to play wingers as playmakers and playmakers as wingers... thats if they can't cut it at fullback mind you.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Could someone inform me if there is some competition going on between this guy and Calcio in who will open more meaningless threads? Seems like fun.

next question, next question...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

He was puking all over the place, hitting on guys, dancing like a queer...

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Not more than Italians that's for sure...
Screw the Vatican & Italians, WTF have they got to do with Gio? Suffering from constipation lately?

·
Registered
13,397 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Screw the Vatican & Italians, WTF have they got to do with Gio? Suffering from constipation lately?
Giovanni :D very Italian to me :D:D:D
Constipation? No thank you :D! more like itchy tummy and cold feet :happy:

13,358 Posts
:howler:

My fellow prisoner, who says there's no reward for violent behaviour? How much do you reckon he is making now? I say maybe 14-18 dollars an hour, rollin in the big bucks:greed:

He was puking all over the place, hitting on guys, dancing like a queer...

:howler:

On the basis of this "information" he's going to disappear off the radar much like Denilson, arrivederci Dos you toss.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts