1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-----------
vs
-----

we now welcum bologna fc [or ex-samp ol boyz fc] 2 da marassi in an absolute crunch must win game

BOLOGNA FC:

bologna lie in 15th place wid 6 pointz frm 7 games [2 wins against milan and lazio ]

plyrz 2 watch out for r di vaio and r ex capitan volpi :scared:

bologna hav many ex-samp plyrz lyk antonioli,castellani,volpi,zenoni :rollani:

UC SAMPDORIA

WE R IN DA RELEGATION ZONE.

nonetheless forza doria :thumbsup:

·
Registered
823 Posts
what we needed, a thread opened by fats...this should bring us good luck.

What to make of Bologna? They've thumped both Milan and Lazio, but in between they went on a spectacular losing streak without scoring many goals at all. Let's hope we can add to that streak, or we'll be in trouble...

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
I hate to make individual games over-important, but given our current predicament + Roma next week-end, this really is a must-win game like no other we've had in a while.

Bologna decided to discover some form last Sunday which isn't ideal, but on a normal day we should have no trouble beating them. Sadly the pressure is on for us, so what we really need is an early goal or two to settle the nerves. Still, a suffered 1-0 win thanks to a last-minute scrappy own-goal will do fine, we just need 3 points to start our season off!

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
a win and nothing will be accepted from samp in this game if they want to correct their position and start collect some pts to run away from relegation zone. so it`s a must win!!

i predict zenoni and volpi to do a very good game against their ex club. :cool:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
As regards Zenoni he simply sucks. :pp
This I would call "a great jinx attempt" :pp
However the guy really suck hard, so no worries

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
i think mazzari should ask his team to forget their win against partizan now and to concentrate in this one. i believe that serie a teams are stronger than those samp met them so far in the european competitions. otherwise, samp will be kicked once again domestically.

·
Boomshakalaka!
168 Posts
http://www.datasport.it/leggi.aspx?id=5335792

Probabile Formazione:

Sampdoria (3-5-2): 1 Castellazzi, 23 Stankevicius, 28 Gastaldello, 5 Accardi, 20 Padalino, 21 Sammarco, 19 Franceschini, 88 Dessena, 46 Pieri, 99 Cassano, 11 Bellucci. A disp. 83 Mirante, 14 Bottinelli, 3 Ziegler, 40 Delvecchio, 18 Bonazzoli, 9 Fornaroli, 89 Marilungo. All.: Mazzarri.

Bologna (3-5-2): 1 Antonioli, 18 Moras, 19 Terzi, 10 Bombardini, 74 Lavecchia, 8 Mingazzini, 5 Volpi, 2 Marchini, 23 Lanna, 9 Di Vaio, 11 Bernacci. A disp. 15 Colombo, 14 Castellini, 21 Zenoni 16 Carrus, 7 Valiani, 20 Adailton, 41 Marazzina. All.: Arrigoni.

Arbitro: Celi di Campobasso

Belucci is expected to start.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Why the hell did Bologna buy Zenoni if they play 3 at the back?? Also, I'll be interested to see if Mazzarri does opt for Stanke at the back over Accardi or Bottinelli (both left-footed). Other than that, I agree that we need to forget about Partizan, and let's just hope Cassano-Bellucci rediscover their form from 6 months or so.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
they bought zenoni because samp didn`t interest to keep him. he went with volpi and has been playing with them. at least he finds some confidence which missed at samp by their fans... and toni in particular! :pp

·
Registered
46,780 Posts
they bought zenoni because samp didn`t interest to keep him. he went with volpi and has been playing with them. at least he finds some confidence which missed at samp by their fans... and toni in particular! :pp
oh, not me in particular. He was probably the player of Sampdoria who received more insults from his own supporters during a game. :pp I must be sincere: he did not deserve them cause his commitment has always been very high. Yet, there is no doubt that he could not kick a ball properly.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
I hope Zenoni gets a good reception from the crowd, just like Volpi (who definitely will), Antonioli, and Castellini. My point was merely that it's surprising that Bologna bought him if they play wing-backs rather than full-backs, seeing as it was made pretty clear that Zenoni is far more comfortable in the latter position.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
oh, not me in particular. He was probably the player of Sampdoria who received more insults from his own supporters during a game. :pp I must be sincere: he did not deserve them cause his commitment has always been very high. Yet, there is no doubt that he could not kick a ball properly.

i know his general skill aren`t of high level, but his fitness, commitment, his passion for samp were noticed. moreover, i think there are some players who don`t deserve playing for big clubs or even in any of serie a team.

i can give you some example of them.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
I hope Zenoni gets a good reception from the crowd, just like Volpi (who definitely will), Antonioli, and Castellini. My point was merely that it's surprising that Bologna bought him if they play wing-backs rather than full-backs, seeing as it was made pretty clear that Zenoni is far more comfortable in the latter position.
i`m sure samp fans will do. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
46,780 Posts
Players who have been called up

Goalies Castellazzi, Mirante.

Defenders Accardi, Bottinelli, Gastaldello.

Midfielders Bonanni, Delvecchio, Dessena, Franceschini, Padalino, Pieri, Sammarco, Stankevicius, Ziegler.

Forwards Bellucci, Bonazzoli, Cassano, Fornaroli, Marilungo.

Lucchini banned, Campagnaro not ready yet, Palombo injured.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts