Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
46,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the forum of Milan a thread has been started one week ago, there are already 77 posts and the word Sampdoria has hardly been mentioned. Probably they are right cause the score of this game will be affected first of all by the physical/mental condition of Milan, which is an enigma. After their unbelievable defeat at home to Bologna (unbelievable if you consider the following results of Bologna) and a less unbelievable defeat to Genoa Milan managed to win all their game till they ****ed up once more to Cagliari. Bologna and Cagliari just have the points Milan gave them.

For the formation of Milan you'd better read their forum. As regards our formation there are certainties (the absences of Palombo, Accardi and Dessena) and many doubts for Moan-zarri. First of all, who will replace Palombo in the key position at midfield? There is not a great choice, Mazzarri mentioned before the desaster of Bergamo that just Sammarco or Franceschini had the qualities to replace Palombo. At Bergamo Sammarco was the man and did not convince. Anyway, since Dessena is banned, the midfield will be Delvecchio-Sammarco-Franceschini, with a possible change just in the relative positions. Bonanni and/or Krsticic, very unlikely alternatives, will sit on the bench and probably there they will stay unless one midfielder in the starting lineup dies.
In defense Campagnaro is training with the companions. Will he be ready? If he is not ready then the defense is already done as well: Lucchini-Gastaldello-Bottinelli. On the right flank the horrible Stankevicius will be probably chosen over Padalino for his defensive propension. while on the left flank Pieri is untouchable (at least for Ziegler!).
In the goal I hope it's time for Castellazzi but I'm not sure that Mazzarri wants to fire Mirante.
Finally the attack: Cassano-Bellucci if "Bello" is ok, otherwise the marble cat.

Summing up:

Castellazzi/Mirante
Campagnaro/Lucchini - Gastaldello - Bottinelli
Stankevicius - Delvecchio - Sammarco - Franceschini - Pieri
Cassano - Bellucci/Bonazzoli​

Reserves: Mirante/Castellazzi, Lucchini/Campgnaro, Padalino, Ziegler, Bonanni/Krsticic, Fornaroli, Bonazzoli/Bellucci

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
i c how pieri is untouchable for ziegler bt atalanta had a lot of joy on r left back/wing/midfield position :moan:.............

i wud luv a draw here .............. jst defend and defnd :party:...........

also i still clearly remembr hw last season volpi playd dat wonderful pass fr r 2nd goal .......... stand up nw sammarco :fero:

we hav bout dis much chance of a win dere me reckonz = "." ....iota i mean :scared: .......... bt bologna and cagliari hav beatn dem and nw its r turn ........aftr all we r in da same bracket as bologna and cagliari arent we :scared::moan::frustrat:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
well it`s a new big test for samdoria. but it seems the team isn`t enough concentrated and the absence of dessena and palembo will affect samp badly.
i see that samp is suffering. the given performance and last game don`t let me predict samp can do something against milan. i can`t see them will beat them as genoa did.

of course i wish it to be an exciting game.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Summing up:

Castellazzi/Mirante
Campagnaro/Lucchini - Gastaldello - Bottinelli
Stankevicius - Delvecchio - Sammarco - Franceschini - Pieri
Cassano - Bellucci/Bonazzoli​

Reserves: Mirante/Castellazzi, Lucchini/Campgnaro, Padalino, Ziegler, Bonanni/Krsticic, Fornaroli, Bonazzoli/Bellucci
then there is no changes on the form, approx only palembo out from the main line-up. dessena was rarely startin` games.

nice to see bellucci come back, a great option upfront. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Last year we won there, i hope for at least a draw.
They lost to Bologna at home this year, we can win there too...

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
i c how pieri is untouchable for ziegler bt atalanta had a lot of joy on r left back/wing/midfield position :moan:.............
i think the result proved how atalanta had a lot of joy in the whole game not only on the left position.:rollani:

i wud luv a draw here .............. jst defend and defnd :party:...........
actually, i would love to see both teams showing some of their classic performance in last decade in their games. anyway, i think it would more difficult for sampdoria.

we hav bout dis much chance of a win dere me reckonz = "." ....iota i mean :scared: .......... bt bologna and cagliari hav beatn dem and nw its r turn ........aftr all we r in da same bracket as bologna and cagliari arent we :scared::moan::frustrat:
genoa beat milan too. why not to try do like them too?
any, since you put your team with cagliari and bologna, i wish samp don`t struggle relegation this season.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Last year we won there, i hope for at least a draw.
They lost to Bologna at home this year, we can win there too...

you know football doesn`t go like that. the team have to prove that on the pitch without looking to past results or other teams results, haven`t they?

·
Registered
46,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know this not only your hope, most samdporia fans would like that too.
so you would like it too. Tell us that you are a sampdoriano, I know that you are, Kopite. There is nothing you can do, it's like HIV, you got it and you are ****ed. :pp

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
I want samp to beat milan( except zambrotta :pp )

btw, how can i admit that I`m sampdoriano?
and do you really think I do like them?:rollani:

·
Registered
46,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes yes, Kopite, but don't worry. If you want to confess that you are sampdoriano you are in the right place, we will offer you our psychological support. Being sampdoriano is not so bad in the end. :smileani:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
come on mate, of course to be a samp fans isn`t bad at all.
i have been here for 2 years now and you know that i`m a regular in this forum more than sampdoria fans. but, to be a real team fan is something else. may i need a psychological support? lol

i also may decide such things later. :cool:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
i`ve read that cassano and bonazzoli will start upfront.
bellucci is ok!
Campagnaro joined the training sessions for this game.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Originally Posted by jani

Abbiati

Zambrotta-Nesta-Maldini-Jankulovski

Flamini-Seedorf-Gattuso

Kaká

Pato-Borriello
it`s jani`s..
this is a strong milan side to play against samp, also they some big names as backup. btw if Ronaldinho is ready, i don`t think Carlo will rest him cos in my opinion Roni is his best key(option) on the pitch.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Campagnaro trained separately again, so there's zero chance he'll play on Sunday, but he might make the bench, we'll see. The only questions regarding our formation are whether it's Stanke (probably) or Padalino, Bellucci (I hope) or Bonazzoli, and then Mirante or Castellazzi.

As usual against Milan, our hopes rest on us playing a practically perfect game, and Milan playing badly, thanks in part to a lot of their players playing mid-week.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts