Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The games keep coming thick and fast..

It's Atalanta away on Sunday, which isn't an ideal fixture for a team desperately in need of a first win in the league. It's a game we always struggle in, and Atalanta have made a strong start to the season.

There's a few doubts in the line-up, but Sammarco will take Palombo's place, and how he plays will make a very big difference to the game. Cassano will also return, but I don't know who'll play alongside him. Bellucci isn't ready to start yet, but may come on like in Lithuania.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A goal! Yes, we've scored a goal in serie A! And it's Cassano's first of the season, after just 7 minutes. Sounds like a nice goal, 1-2 with Bonazzoli, nut-megs Talamonti and then shoots past the keeper.

Mazzarri's opted for 3-5-2 today, with Bonazzoli alongside Cassano. Otherwise no surprises: Mirante stays in goal for now, Stanke on the right, and Sammarco replaces Palombo alongside Delvecchio & Franceschini.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh dear. Atalanta have scored twice in 4 minutes.. 2-1 to them, and things are looking distinctly gloomy again.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, having given us a generous penalty, the ref seems to have decided he wants to even things out, and has now sent off both Accardi (two yellow cards) and Dessena (straight red). Meanwhile Floccari made it 3-2, Doni's just made it 4, and we're f**ked.

I don't know what it is about Atalanta, but we NEVER do well there. Milan away next week, so we could really do with a repeat of last year, because things are starting to get a bit worrying. I knew we'd struggle at the start of this season with the fixture list, injuries, and high expectations, but I didn't think it'd be as bad as this.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
well we r still not in da relegation zone wich imo is fantastik as da next match 2 weekz away ........... plus both chievo and torino [who r above us] also lost :thumbsup:..........

i ****in hate dat **** doni ............he tore us apart and got dessena sent off :frustrat::frustrat:........... he made assists ............. he had shots on gol ..............and he bloody scord :scream::mad::frustrat::mad:

we wil hav 2 wait til october 26th 2 proly get r 1st win of da season at home 2 bologna :moan:..........

·
Registered
46,752 Posts
Horrible performance. I can save very little.

Mirante 4 - I consider him responsible to my coronary arteries, cause he is unreliable and with him you never know if an easy save is really so easy. I also wonder the reason why he is wrongfooted so easily and so often.
Lucchini 5 - today I remembered the reason why I don't like him so much: he knows his job but he is clumsy.
Gastaldello 5 - see Lucchini, infact they are damn similar.
Accardi 4.5 - a bad day and a deserved red card
Scarsevicius 4 - 4 like the million euros Sampdoria wasted for this poor player who can't cross, can't shoot, can't attack, is slow and hardly defends.
Delvecchio 4 - at least he joined us on a free
Sammarco 5 - can't replace Palombo properly
Franceschini 5 - down with the rest
Pieri 5.5 - perhaps the least bad of all, Cassano excluded
Cassano 6.5 - more than ever depress cause heis forced to play in a team which is well below his standards
Bonazzoli 5 - usual crap

Dessena 4 - probably the red card was harsh but he can't enter a game and exit it a few minutes later
Fornaroli n.v.
Padalino n.v.

Mazzarri 0 - maybe he wants to be sacked, but he should know that if Novellino was not sacked in spite of 17 games without a win, then his job is tough. Today he has improved his chances. Maybe cause we missed a playmaker when we gave one to Sassuolo, maybe cause we had the worst of our three goalies in the goal, maybe cause Padalino has been till now the better player and yet Stankevicius starts, maybe cause Fornaroli should be finally given a proper chance also in serie A when Bonazzoli can't do anything, maybe cause it's absurd to defend a win and give up attacking after jst 7 minutes...

·
Boomshakalaka!
168 Posts
Mazzarri 0 - maybe he wants to be sacked, but he should know that if Novellino was not sacked in spite of 17 games without a win, then his job is tough. Today he has improved his chances. Maybe cause we missed a playmaker when we gave one to Sassuolo, maybe cause we had the worst of our three goalies in the goal, maybe cause Padalino has been till now the better player and yet Stankevicius starts, maybe cause Fornaroli should be finally given a proper chance also in serie A when Bonazzoli can't do anything, maybe cause it's absurd to defend a win and give up attacking after jst 7 minutes...

Dont blame Mazzari much, the players available to him are crap. And Cassano is surrounded with this crap.We are on paper , not a top 10 team.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts