Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gawd damn bogliashino :mad::scream::frustrat: u lazy bum :pp

rite so we visit sicily now 2 take on 10th placd palermo who r 10th in da table on 46 points and r proly lukin for an inter toto spot whilst we hav qualified for da uefa cup and so mite lack da seriousness altho we all hope we can finish above udinese ..............

but den again if beggarz wer horses den wishes wud b ridin dem or sumthng like dat :pp

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm already on holiday. I don't even care for Udinese, **** them! :pp

oh i c den u must need lots of lube :ass::tongue:

:howler:

oh luk at dat smiley combo

ok ok bad joke but ya its tru i guess r season is ovr and who knws now dat da pressure is totally off we mite play sum brilliant footie ........ hope fiorillo gets a start

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
Typical summer game. Sampdoria look just a bit more interested in this game than Palermo, who are horrible to watch (then maybe win nevertheless)

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn viola ........if dey had drawn den we cud b in ucl next season :moan::mad:.......

anyway its a great win for us and away 2 a top 10 team :thumbsup: ......... da viola bettr b "gentlemanly" bout us keepin him :hopeful:

btw how much money does 6th place team get in serie a and hw much does 7th place team get?

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Shame about Fiorentina, it would've been amazing to go into the Juve game with a (small) chance for 4th spot. Still, very good result, and Cassano's free kick sounds amazing. I also can't believe Maggio's got 8 goals this year.. he grew up as a right-back and his finishing in the derby was terrible!

It also sounds like Mirante made a few good saves - I wonder if he's earning himself a permanent deal here, I can't see many better alternatives that are cheaper.

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
Mirante did very very well, he is surely in the top 10 of the Italian goalies, infact I doubt that he will accept to be the reserve of Castellazzi. Yet, truth is that with Mazzarri no one is so certain of the starting spot as Volpi knows very well.

BTW Mazzarri has done a great job cause today anyone could clearly see which one was a true team and which one was a bunch of players put together. Every player has been really convincing and perfectly integrated into a perfectly working team.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mirante did very very well, he is surely in the top 10 of the Italian goalies, infact I doubt that he will accept to be the reserve of Castellazzi. Yet, truth is that with Mazzarri no one is so certain of the starting spot as Volpi knows very well.

BTW Mazzarri has done a great job cause today anyone could clearly see which one was a true team and which one was a bunch of players put together. Every player has been really convincing and perfectly integrated into a perfectly working team.

but i want 2 c fiorillo start da next game ...........lets c if he is ready for da big league ..........

indeed mazzarri:star: has been v.gud for us dis year but i hope we can build on dis success next year and not end up da way we did wen we had finishd 5th one season:scared:

out of castelazzi and mirante who is bettr folks?

·
Registered
823 Posts
very nice win, considering that we could have easily gon there just to make up the numbers. It's quite nice that udinese have got their foot off the gas, so we are now 6th!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
To be honest, we did not show as much passion as we did in the last few matches. Maybe it is because we had already secured the UEFA spot before the match. But it doesn't matter anyway. Winning is the most important thing. It is the first time that we made double wins and a clean sheet against Palermo in one season. It's really a spectacular season!
Forza, Doria!

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Only bad note is Bellucci's injury - Mazzarri seemed to think it was pretty bad, hopefully it's not as bad as to creat problems at the start of next season.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts