1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-------------------
-----------------------------

vs

GENOA KIRKITZ: genoa lie 8th in da table wid 48 pts. in dere 1st season back in serie a :yuck: dey hav taken 9 pts. from dere last 5 games wid an away win over siena also.dey cud hav an outside chance for da intertoto cup and so wudnt take u lightly yet lets hope dey lose :hopeful:

PARMA: parma hav achievd only 2 points from a possible 15 and need a win desperatley 2 saty in serie a :hopeful: and a win here is all da more necessary as u next play da viola and inter ......... i hope u r able 2 beat da scum from r part of da world :thumbsup:

forza parma:thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
fats I hope you're our lucky charm too :D

btw, great avatar even if I've seen it million times already :pp

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
So that's the task LL meant :D

If we lose, then it's safe to say that other forums' lucky charms don't work here.

·
Registered
713 Posts
This is a MUST win. Who will be at Tardini?
I will be in Parma with my girlfriend for the weekend. Usually when I´m in Tardini, we win.

Hope i will find the Errea store to spend some money i don´t have. And i have to get Djets Budan jersey.

BTW, do you guys know what Budan means in german? :-D

I´m really looking forward to take some nice photos with my new D40. I could borrow some great professional lenses. Anyone into photography in here? I will post some pictures next week.

Anyone who wants to meet on sunday?

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I expect and I strong believe that we'll take the full points from this game, but what about our last 2 games!!!?

Against Fiorentina it's sooo hard to get some points (away) and then against Inter :rollani:

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
FORZA INTER, obviously hope that they'll win the derby.. but if they win the scudetto before the last game are we able to win against them? even with their reserves!! I doubt!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
FORZA INTER, obviously hope that they'll win the derby.. but if they win the scudetto before the last game are we able to win against them? even with their reserves!! I doubt!
It'll give us a higher chance of a result that's for sure. A draw could be enough if we win this weekend and considering the head-to-heads.

I just really wish we had Di Carlo going in to this stage :cry:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Wonder if someone getting sent off for Parma would be more in favour of someone not getting sent off? lol.

Genoa have nothing to play for, I can't see them sneaking into Europe, and Empoli even beat them at the Marassi last week. Keep 11 men on the pitch, and I'll think you'll win.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Wonder if someone getting sent off for Parma would be more in favour of someone not getting sent off? lol.

Genoa have nothing to play for, I can't see them sneaking into Europe, and Empoli even beat them at the Marassi last week. Keep 11 men on the pitch, and I'll think you'll win.
Well, im sure someone is going to be responsible enough to get that red card so that we can relegate. If it aint Paci or Mariga this time, who knows, might be Dessena or Rossi

·
Registered
780 Posts
I will be in Parma with my girlfriend for the weekend. Usually when I´m in Tardini, we win.

Hope i will find the Errea store to spend some money i don´t have. And i have to get Djets Budan jersey.

I´m really looking forward to take some nice photos with my new D40. I could borrow some great professional lenses. Anyone into photography in here? I will post some pictures next week.

The Errea store is useally closed on sundays as far as i know (stupid enough) but u might be lucky. Its located in a small strees in the middle of the center. I got my Nove Lucarelli there :) I will most probably be there, send me your number and i will call u if im there.

Btw, what does Budan mean in german?

·
Registered
780 Posts

The Errea store is useally closed on sundays as far as i know (stupid enough) but u might be lucky. Its located in a small strees in the middle of the center. I got my Nove Lucarelli there :) I will most probably be there, send me your number and i will call u if im there.

Btw, what does Budan mean in german?

1 - 20 of 184 Posts