Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vs

after an away win ovr empoli we nw welcum as livorno 2 da marassi

LIVORNO: livorno r currently 18th wid 29 points frm dere 31 games. dey r winless in da last 5 games altho dey hav pickd up 3 draws in dem .
key plyrs:tavano,locatelli,jarolim

SAMPDORIA:so we now hav 49 points and r jst 4 behind 4th placed viola and 1 behind 5th placed udinese and we play both dese sides dis month.lets hope for a win here esp. wid cassano bak for dis 1 :D

next week viola play inter and udinese play roma and a win here and next week against reggina cud see us being extremely close 2 dat 4th spot wid 2 games against udinese and den fiorentina cumin up later in da month for us ...........lets pray and keep r fingers crossed .......

forza doria .........plz jst win dis

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
Jarolim and Locatelli are players of Siena, but thank you for starting the thread. :thmbup: We have to win this one so I hope that Cassano behaves and maybe gives us three points.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
It's essential that we get 3 points here, as, on paper, it's the last of our (relatively) easy games this season. Livorno beat us away but we should be favourites at home, and must capitalise on this.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
It'll be interesting to see how the team does with Cassano back. It would be kind of ironic iif they lost:lala:;)

·
Registered
239 Posts
It's very important we get maximum points. We should have at least drawn with Udinese earlier, and beaten Viola. Hopefully Viola's European adventure will work against them by time we play them.

Can't forget about Milan, hope they continue to do badly. Forza Doria.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
will we see Cassano come back officially for this game ?

tell me .. i need to celebrate with my new Samp t-shirt ..
i have bought cassano`s shirt (99) ! ;) :pp

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
will we see Cassano come back officially for this game ?

tell me .. i need to celebrate with my new Samp t-shirt ..
i have bought cassano`s shirt (99) ! ;) :pp
Where did u buy the t-shirt? At Italy or at the internet?

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Yes, ... unless he gets injured in the meanwhile. :nervous:
don`t jinx him :D

Doriani said:
Where did u buy the t-shirt? At Italy or at the internet?
:(

actually i haven`t visited italy ever , unfortunately . but of course would like to make a real trip to italy . :hopeful:

i asked my bro to bring it from specific shop when he visited dubai last 2 weeks , but it`s really fashionable . ;)

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
Players called up:

Goalies. Castellazzi, Fiorillo.

Defenders. Accardi, Gastaldello, Lucchini, Sala.

Midfielders. Delvecchio, Franceschini, Maggio, Palombo, Pieri, Sammarco, Volpi, Zenoni, Ziegler.

Forwards. Bellucci, Bonazzoli, Cassano, Kalu.

Campagnaro and Montella are still out, Mirante gets injured (groin) and is replaced by Fiorillo. Bonazzoli recovers. Miglionico has not been called up.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
mine :

-------Castellazzi-------
-----Gastaldello-- Lucchini---Accardi(Sala)----
---------------------Volpi-----------------
Maggio-------Palombo-------------Ziegler
------------ Sammarco--------------
--------Cassano-------------Bellucci-------

good luck, ;)

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
There is not much to say about this game: Livorno were the usual opponent which came to Marassi for the 0-0. They prevented Sampdoria from scoring for more than one half but once they conceded one goal the job was done. In the second half they even threw Rossini on the pitch. :howler:

Now the 7th place is a certainty, as Sampdoria have 10 points on Genoa (and the 1st place in the city too, for those who care) but the team has to fight till the end for something better than that,above all cause the 7th place could give just an Intertoto spot!

·
Registered
32,678 Posts
How did Cassano do?

...and Bonazzoli seems to be recovering some of his pre-injury form. At last. He impressed me with some moves last week as well (or was it the week before...?).

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
Everything is working so well at Sampdoria that I'm quite moved to tears. :cry:

Cassano was less brilliant than in other games but he is huge, the best player of serie A without a doubt.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts