Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46,333 Posts
And so were Torino, but this time we are definitely safe. I must admit: my interest in this game is almost 0. We must preserve our best players for the Derby and the Italian Cup. All the other games are pointless.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes but we must try to finish around 10th and maybe evn above which is quite possible atm.although i consider a complete waste yet that way maybe we can get a intertoto place and play in da europa league and europe might help us keep sum of r "ambitious" players for next year.

bt winning da copa italia should be da main priority although with our defence i m not very confident against inter now :moan: when is dat match btw??next to next week??

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Kind of game where motivation takes centre stage, and no matter what Samp player keep saying, Lecce will be more fired up for this than we will, especially with the Inter game coming up soon. Hopefully Cassano&Pazzini can still cook up some magic, but I'm not going to count on it.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
You better play your hearts out, damn it!

I put some money on you guys :) Go go Cassano & Pazzini!

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Sweet 3-1 win! Goals by Pazzini and, after not getting a penalty for ages, we get two in one game, both scored by Cassano.

We're finally starting to move up the table, but we're still only in joint 11th place, 6 points behind 7th place, and those lost points to stupid equalisers (eg Napoli, Chievo, etc) are really annoying me now. Still, it's just good that the team is still fired up enough for these games despite the fact that we've got little to play for bar the derby and the Cup.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Very nice victory
I must say that i'm on vacation now, at Switzerland.
read that Samp won 3-1, amazing feeling:)
Please, someone update the prediction league
Happy holiday & Forza Sampdoria:)
PS
Pazzano Rulez:)

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
welcum nw make sure u dnt score 3+ golz in da copa italia against us
Don't worry. I don't see that happening :)

Cassano or Pazzini will probably kill the game of quickly and no way we are going to score 5 against you guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts