Xtratime Community banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Registered
51,435 Posts
Well we did have a good run in those first 15 games. And the sky is the limit for our club. We'll just have to settle for mediocrity this year. Something you are familiar with :howler:
we are more or less as familiar with mediocrity as you are indeed (yet, serie C is something we are not familiar with)
The usual napoletani who believe they are supporting a big club. :howler:

· Registered
1,847 Posts
Stupid loss of two points. We should had been draw conclusions from the first half. We had lost late goal and then we did it in the added time :mad: . Twice mistakes from our defenders :frustrat: , I agree we need someone better in this formation. Sad we didn't remember football game ends with the final whistle. If it had ended with 1-1 like in the first half it wouldn't have hurted so much like 2-2 with this late goal.
I thought we simply can't lose a game when Palombo scores twice :eek:...I was wrong unfortunatelly...

· Registered
51,435 Posts
BTW we can officially say that we were robbed by the napoletani for the second time in this season. Tuttosport and gazzetta agree both that Santacroce, the hyperoverrated "Italian Zebina", had to be sent off and that Denis pushed Gastaldello before equalizing. Not that it matters because we have nothing to fight for in serie A and this game would have hardly changed the situation.

· minasstr f posterior
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
yes i hav seen da incidntz and do believ we wer unlucky

isint santacroce being touted as a big prospect for da future and NT material??i hav seen a few of napoli's games this year and they hav playd horribly in those and he has lookd pretty average 2 me.

anyhow r defensiv lapses hav become very common of late.and i dont see us buying any better quality defenders in da future eithr :moan:

· Registered
922 Posts
Santacroce is a phenomenally athletic player, but so far he hasn't matched his athleticism with intelligent play. Hopefully that comes with experience because the Italian national team need another top tier central defender to pair with Chiellini.

· Registered
1,847 Posts
anyhow r defensiv lapses hav become very common of late.and i dont see us buying any better quality defenders in da future eithr :moan:
This is the point! With all two goals our defenders (first one Raggi then Gastadello but I am not sure as I have seen highlights at very bad quality) were "marking" Napoli players and doing completely nothing to stop them. And this is not the first time in this season! We have just avarage defenders and we need something more. This is a line which has to be stronger next season.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.