Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· minasstr f posterior
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the world cup qualifiers we now turn our attention back to club football.We welcome toni's 2nd favourite club,ssc napoli,:D:ppto the Marassi.Napoli lie in 11th spot just a point ahead of us in the standings.They had been in disastrous form this year but have managed to get 2 draws in their last 2 games with a notable 0-0 against milan on giornata 29.We have been very good at home this season and hopefully we will continue in the same vein.

FORZA DORIA

· minasstr f posterior
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Donadoni has started with a 4-men defense in the game against Reggina but has moved back to the 3-men defense in the game against Milan.

The reasons are historical: when Italy was "united", in the XIX century, the South was rather underdeveloped and soon the so called "questione meridionale", the economical and social question of the Southern Italy, was raised. Unfortunately after much more than a century that question has not been solved yet. Many southerners had to emigrate to the North of Italy or even in other countries in order to find a job and that generated intolerance and discrimination towards them. That said, the people from Napoli are different from the other Southerners, infact no one can stand them, not even the other Southerners, because they are cunning cheats.

hmmmm ok.r there many clashes with their fans then?i do not remembr fully but there wer reports of their clashes wid juve and roma fans.

and ya bogliaschino we hav been stuck around 14th spot for almost da whole season it seems :D

· minasstr f posterior
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
yes i hav seen da incidntz and do believ we wer unlucky

isint santacroce being touted as a big prospect for da future and NT material??i hav seen a few of napoli's games this year and they hav playd horribly in those and he has lookd pretty average 2 me.

anyhow r defensiv lapses hav become very common of late.and i dont see us buying any better quality defenders in da future eithr :moan:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.