Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,847 Posts
I am wondering how this break will affect to our form? Before WCQ matches we were playing great football, I hope we still can do this :). Home game so definitely we are favorits. I also hope Cassano will prove Lippi how wrong is he not calling up Antonio to National Team.

Forza Doria!

· Registered
1,847 Posts
Stupid loss of two points. We should had been draw conclusions from the first half. We had lost late goal and then we did it in the added time :mad: . Twice mistakes from our defenders :frustrat: , I agree we need someone better in this formation. Sad we didn't remember football game ends with the final whistle. If it had ended with 1-1 like in the first half it wouldn't have hurted so much like 2-2 with this late goal.
I thought we simply can't lose a game when Palombo scores twice :eek:...I was wrong unfortunatelly...

· Registered
1,847 Posts
anyhow r defensiv lapses hav become very common of late.and i dont see us buying any better quality defenders in da future eithr :moan:
This is the point! With all two goals our defenders (first one Raggi then Gastadello but I am not sure as I have seen highlights at very bad quality) were "marking" Napoli players and doing completely nothing to stop them. And this is not the first time in this season! We have just avarage defenders and we need something more. This is a line which has to be stronger next season.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.