Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vs

aftr r amazing win over european and world champs ac milan we now welcum bottom of da table cagliari on da 22nd.......

CAGLIARI: dis mite luk easy but cagliari hav pickd up 9 points from a possible 15 wid wins over genoa,torino and atalanta and r now fighting 2 get off da da relegation zone........dey hav won dere last 2 games against toro and atalanta but both wer at home

key plyrs:conti,foggia,

SAMPDORIA: plz god giv us da 4th spot :hopeful::angel:
10 points from a possible 12 for us now ........lets keep it going ......forza doria :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Luckily this game is at home, as I wouldn't fancy them away given their current run of form. Even so, meeting relegation threatened teams at this stage of the season is always very difficult, so the team needs to forget about Milan and show that our respective league positions are no accident.

Lucchini and Delvecchio are suspended, so expect Sala in for the first, and Bellucci for the second, though neither him nor Bonazzoli, who picked up another knock, are fully fit.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Cagliari's form of late has been very impressive: since the second round of the season began, I think samp have made 20 points out of a possible 30, but cagliari have manages something like 17! So form wise, they are only a loss worse off than us.

In addition to the players bogliaschino mentioned, Volpi also looks likely to miss out, so we are still with a very depleted squad. As he says, I'm glad we're at home, because this is by no means an easy game.

·
Registered
46,761 Posts
The players of the Primavera Koman and Gulan have been called up.

Goalies: Castellazzi and Mirante
Defenders: Accardi, Gastaldello, Miglionico and Sala
Midfielders: Franceschini, Gulan, Koman, Maggio, Palombo, Pieri, Sammarco, Volpi, Zenoni, Ziegler
Forwards: Bellucci, Bonazzoli and Kalu

Probably the most international list of players called up for a game in the era Garrone: 5 foreign players (Miglionico, Gulan, Koman, Ziegler and Kalu). Yet, no one probably in the starting lineup.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
The players of the Primavera Koman and Gulan have been called up.

Goalies: Castellazzi and Mirante
Defenders: Accardi, Gastaldello, Miglionico and Sala
Midfielders: Franceschini, Gulan, Koman, Maggio, Palombo, Pieri, Sammarco, Volpi, Zenoni, Ziegler
Forwards: Bellucci, Bonazzoli and Kalu

Probably the most international list of players called up for a game in the era Garrone: 5 foreign players (Miglionico, Gulan, Koman, Ziegler and Kalu). Yet, no one probably in the starting lineup.

i predict mazzari will start with this lineup :

Castellazzi
Gastaldello - Sala - Accardi
Maggio-Palombo - Volpi - Franceschini-Pieri
Bellucci - Bonazzoli

so important game , absolutely !

·
Registered
46,761 Posts
According to gazzetta Sammarco should start behind Bonazzoli and Bellucci start on the bench (as he is not 100% fit yet).
The remaining players are confirmed.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
where are you samp fans :pp

only 6 posts in this thread :doh: ..
the game have started .. 5 minutes so far .. 0-0

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
:eek: :eek:

goooooal by foggia for cagliary !!!

very bad covering from maggio who i think is the responsible with other defenders as well . only one striker made troubles !!

0-1

·
Registered
318 Posts
0-1

Why cant it be done to dig up scandals against Cagliari and Atalanta to keep them from serie A? :) In my recollection Samp don´t have a good record against these teams in the past. I always fear those matches!

The boys must keep up the good work of last games and turn this around!

Forza ragazzi!

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
0-1

Why cant it be done to dig up scandals against Cagliari and Atalanta to keep them from serie A? :) In my recollection Samp don´t have a good record against these teams in the past. I always fear those matches!

The boys must keep up the good work of last games and turn this around!

Forza ragazzi!
you know something about this half that samp doesn`t show half of their performance or confidence in last 2 or 3 games . :yawn:

Cagliari do impressive pressing on Samp players while they possess balls and nothing superb to mention in the 1st half .

i don`t know if what you said is really true of not . :googly:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Just as I recall, we have done poorly against Cagliari and Atalanta the past years. We all remember the iron grip we had on Udinese in the 90´s.

Strange phenomenon these boogie-sides. Regardless of the position of Cagliari and Atalanta I am never confident for those games. I was just talking to my friend on MSN and predicted to him pessimistic 1-2. Minute later Cagliari scored! :(

Luckily I am far from being Nostradamus and tend to be a jinx. Jinxing Cagliari would not break my heart in this case :)

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
what a contra attack for cagliary .. i think there are 3 players against 2 defenders of samp , but nice they waste it .

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
another goal .. but was offside .

i think samp defence is dying in this game .

i think even the player who scored it wasn`t offside , maybe the striker who didn`t touch the ball .

1 - 20 of 42 Posts