Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
46,357 Posts
Unfortunately I will surely miss the appointment at Olimpico and I will hardly watch a stream of the game as well.

Anyway, the only banned person is Mazzarri, but last time it happened we were pretty lucky with him watching the game from the stands and the assistant coach Russo on the bench (3-0 to Inter).
Accardi, Gastaldello, Stankevicius and Delvecchio are all doubtful, but it looks like Stankevicius is the one who could miss the game.

I can't remember the last time we won here in Torino in a serie A game. EDIT: it was when we won 3-2 in the 93/94. Yet, we won one Italian Cup game in 2004/2005.

·
Registered
46,357 Posts
Unfortunately I have always had more links than I wanted with Juventus.
The mafia game is fun, but no thanks. :D

Back to the game:

It looks like both Corini and Rosina are recovering from their respective injuries, while Ogbonna should be definitely out. Novellino is going for the optimistic approach to the game "we must win... Bianchi is the man... bla bla bla". I have already listened to this music when he was our coach. :D

·
Registered
46,357 Posts
Rosina is more and more doubtful to play. Leaving him out would be wiser but this game is too much important for Torino and so he could be risked nevertheless. Some problems also for Abate (fatigue) and Barone (adductors), while Di Loreto and Pisano did not train because of flu.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Hopefully Di Loreto will make it to the match, it'd be an advantage for Samp actually :lala:

·
Registered
46,357 Posts
:smileani:

In the meanwhile Ignazio Abate is definitely out. This is very good as Abate was probably their most dangerous player in the last game in Bergamo. Diana should replace him.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Diana to face Doria again..

i want to see Bellucci start in this game, a brilliant player who should invested well in addition to cassano and pazzini.

what`s the predictable lineup for this game?

·
Registered
46,357 Posts
Kopite, you jinxed Bellucci. :notlist: He is ruled out by a knee contusion. That said, it's a blessing in disguise, cause Bellucci is past it and Marilungo right now is definitely a better option.
Stanke confirmed out and Delvecchio is not ready yet.

Goalies: Castellazzi, Mirante.
Defenders: Accardi, Campagnaro, Da Costa, Ferri, Gastaldello, Lucchini, Raggi.
Midfielders: Dessena, Franceschini, Padalino, Palombo, Pieri, Sammarco, Ziegler.
Forwards: Cassano, Marilungo, Pazzini.

Probable formation:
SAMPDORIA (3-5-2): Castellazzi - Campagnaro, Lucchini, Accardi - Padalino, Sammarco, Palombo, Franceschini, Pieri - Cassano, Pazzini.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Kopite, you jinxed Bellucci. :notlist: He is ruled out by a knee contusion. That said, it's a blessing in disguise, cause Bellucci is past it and Marilungo right now is definitely a better option.
Stanke confirmed out and Delvecchio is not ready yet.
:scream:

oh no.. are you serious?
hopefully he recovers quickly. :cry:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts