Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mid-week round this week, and unfortunately for us it's against a very pissed off Milan, who are desperate for points to get back into the CL next year.

There were rumours Kaka, Seedorf, and Kalac might not make it, but the latest is that they're now all fine.

On our front there'll proably be a bit of rotation (eg Zenoni :rollani:), while Franceschini is suspended so will probably be replaced by Maggio with Sammarco moving further left or by Volpi. Up front, Bellucci is probably still not 100% fully fit so might start from the bench again.

·
Registered
46,761 Posts
This is a game Milan must win, they have done all they could in order to recover Kakà, Seedorf and Kalac. They have also recovered Jankulovski and Nesta. We are a kind of predestined victim.

This is the kind of game I love to win. :hopeful:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
it won`t be easy to watch this game live today unfortunately and that`s due to other games kick off at the same time .

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It reminds me a bit of the Juve game: hopefully we can dig deep, scupper Milan's game, and then occasionally threaten on the counter or, more likely, set pieces, seeing as we've got a lot of tall players and have scored quite a few goals that way recently.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAL!!!! Maggio after 12 minutes!

I can't believe Fiorentina let this guy go, he's improving by the game!

Kaka's also got injured and has been subbed by Paloschi.. Come one Samp, don't let this opportunity pass!

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2-0!!!! Delvecchio!!! Incredible. We can't let this slip now!

Great counter involving him and Volpi, apparently, while the first goal was from two yards following an over-head kick (!) by Delvecchio. Maggio really always is in the right place at the right time.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HELL YEAH!!!!!

Paloschi got one back with 20 minutes to go, Lucchini was sent off in the 90th minute, 5 minutes extra time, brilliant last minute save by Castellazzi.. I haven't suffered so much from radio commentary in a long time!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Great win at San Siro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Felicissimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party::party:
Forza, Sampdoria!!!!!!1

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I forgot this was on!
Managed to catch the last 30 mins or so,and it really was backs to the wall stuff:pp

Magnificent save by Castellazzi right at the death:happy:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Amazing!
wonderful result, Forza Doria:)
now we can try to fight for the 4 place too:)
Good revenche for the 0:5 a the first round

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
It would be quite incredible if you manage to somehow beat Fiorentina and especially Milan for the fourth spot, I am all for it.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Just two words from me, GRAZIE SAMPDORIA! :proud:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts