Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised..

After Sunday's limp defeat we host Lazio on Sunday, who are languishing close to the relegation zone but have picked up 4/9 points since Reja turned up.

The good news is that Cassano is back in full training, so from now Del Neri has to explain his selection rather than hide behind the injury. Pozzi and Pazzini are also back, while Ziegler is suspended, which should hand a starting spot to Accardi or Cacciatore (with Zauri switching sides).

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
then we have good news that 3 key players will back to represent the team. a good timing for that before this game. :)

let`s wait what will be the case regarding to cassano. :rollani:

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The latest news seems to be that we'll have to wait another week to see Cassano fully, 100% fit to the point where Del Neri will again have to justify his omission on tactical and not physical grounds.

Elsewhere, poor Accardi: with Ziegler out it looked like Pietro would finally get some game-time, but he's apparently picked up a knock and may not make it. Of everything that's happened this season, Del Neri never giving Accardi a chance (at least in the centre) is one of the saddest, and I imagine he'll want to leave in June.

·
Registered
46,123 Posts
Cassano will probably miss the game unfortunately, unless he convinces Delneri in the next few trainings. He could play in the friendly today (against Campomorone) though.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Del Neri never giving Accardi a chance (at least in the centre) is one of the saddest, and I imagine he'll want to leave in June.
That's a fact. Accardi is not the only one, I guess the same situation is/was with Bellucci and Franceschini and...Cassano? It is sad he doesn't like these players...

I can't wait Antonio come back!

And game vs. Lazio is surely one we have to win. Only three points!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
6-0 against Campomorone
Pozzi scored 3 goals, one from Cassano's assist.
Cassano played 1 half only
Cacciatore, Semioli & Tissone scored other 3 goals

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
That's a fact. Accardi is not the only one, I guess the same situation is/was with Bellucci and Franceschini and...Cassano? It is sad he doesn't like these players...

I can't wait Antonio come back!

And game vs. Lazio is surely one we have to win. Only three points!
hopefully we won`t see samp release some important players in less than one season.

what`s about Franceschini btw?

·
Registered
46,123 Posts
Delneri "Surely Cassano can be called up in order to stay with the group, but he needs 15-20 days in order to gain the fitness... ". He will likely miss the game with Bologna too and maybe play in the game with Juventus.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
20 minutes, sampdoria is possessing the game.. and has got 2 real chances were missed by pozzi and semioli

1 - 20 of 39 Posts