Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next game is away vs point-hungry Parma. This'll be a test of character as much as anything, given that half our team is missing, but it's also the first of 5 games w/o Cassano, so I'm interested to see how the team copes. At Atalanta we were awful, so hopefully we can do better here.

Latest team news is that Bonazzoli finished training early after getting a knock.. hopefully it's just precautionary, o/w our forward line will look something like

Mazzarri - Mazzarri's mum

Mind you, on current form that wouldn't be much worse than with Bonazzoli.. Pieri is out so Ziegler will play, and Sala is suspended, so unless Accardi manages to make it our defense will be

Lucchini-Gastaldello-Miglionico.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Tough game for both. Our last homegame vs Udine was a very uninspiring game. We played awful, but we won. It seems as if when we're under pressure we play awful but win.

Huge plus for parma that cassano and montella is missing. At home, we have been a very strong team so i think we'll get the three points! Budan should be in match form and he has already proven that he is one of our most influental players!

·
Registered
47,346 Posts
At home, we have been a very strong team so i think we'll get the three points!
Not to jinx you but I think you are right. Sampdoria do not just miss Montella and Cassano, but Bellucci and Campagnaro too, while Bonazzoli and Accardi have just recovered from their injuries and will hardly be 100%. The team will be filled with midfielders.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
I hope from both teams to show a dramatic game . I`m really sorry not some samp stars won`t play . I don`t think they`ll affect badly too much on the team .. but , may there won`t be the same creativity on the pitch which can guarantee the best form for Samp .

Gasbarroni against his ex-team , he may score in this game :pp

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Not to jinx you but I think you are right. Sampdoria do not just miss Montella and Cassano, but Bellucci and Campagnaro too, while Bonazzoli and Accardi have just recovered from their injuries and will hardly be 100%. The team will be filled with midfielders.
We seem to do shit when a team pack its midfield though!

Also, I don't know just how in-form Bonazzoli is but if he is bothered abit I guess he will score. Our defence pretty much suck and the coach is yet to understand that Zenoni, among others, shouldn't play.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
We seem to do shit when a team pack its midfield though!

Also, I don't know just how in-form Bonazzoli is but if he is bothered abit I guess he will score. Our defence pretty much suck and the coach is yet to understand that Zenoni, among others, shouldn't play.
even Samp defense may be shaken in this game due to some absences like Sala , Pieri and Accardi ..

i see both have same chances , but we may see parma snatch it . :rolleyes:

·
Registered
47,346 Posts
There are so many people betting on the win of Parma (the odds decreases from 2.30 to 2.00) that I start to believe that we have a chance to come out of Tardini with a draw. :D

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
There are so many people betting on the win of Parma (the odds decreases from 2.30 to 2.00) that I start to believe that we have a chance to come out of Tardini with a draw. :D

and wat r da odds [ i dont understand dis bizness of odds :moan:] dat gasba will sink us :frustrat:?

·
Registered
47,346 Posts
and wat r da odds [ i dont understand dis bizness of odds :moan:] dat gasba will sink us :frustrat:?
Usually he plays wonderful games against the former coaches rather than against the former clubs, but maybe he makes and exception for the management of Sampdoria. :nervous:

·
Registered
47,346 Posts
Probable lineup... for the joy of Parma supporters.

Castellazzi - Miglionico, Gastaldello, Lucchini - Maggio, Sammarco, Palombo, Franceschini, Ziegler - Delvecchio - Bonazzoli.

A sort of 3-5-1-1 with Delvecchio supporting Bonazzoli. A solid team but the overall quality is very low. Maybe Accardi could play. In that case Miglionico would be benched and Lucchini would be the right center back.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Probable lineup... for the joy of Parma supporters.

Castellazzi - Miglionico, Gastaldello, Lucchini - Maggio, Sammarco, Palombo, Franceschini, Ziegler - Delvecchio - Bonazzoli.

A sort of 3-5-1-1 with Delvecchio supporting Bonazzoli. A solid team but the overall quality is very low. Maybe Accardi could play. In that case Miglionico would be benched and Lucchini would be the right center back.
agreed . :thumbsup:

the team looks very good despite of some important players are missed of this game . but not that high quality when as if cassano , montella or bellucci are upfront .

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
On paper, our team tomorrow is overall no stronger than Parma's. Their defense is definitely their weak point, but with only Bonazzoli it's going to be tough for us to create many chances - our midfield is very good and solid, but lacks any creativity. Set pieces will be very important for us.

·
Registered
47,346 Posts
Marilungo, the guy who scored 4 goals to Inter Primavera, has been called up together with the US player Ferrari and Poli.

Goalies Castellazzi, Mirante.
Defenders Accardi, Gastaldello, Lucchini, Miglionico.
Midfielders Delvecchio, Franceschini, Maggio, Palombo, Poli, Sammarco, Volpi, Zenoni, Ziegler.
Forwards Bonazzoli, Ferrari, Kalu, Marilungo.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts