Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
------------------------------match 26-------------------------------

vs

aftr da humiliation at atalanta we next play torino fc at home on sunday.

TORINO FC::
torino currently lie 14th in da table and hav jst won 4 matches dis season and hav 27points.dey held city rivals juventus to a goalless draw in dere last match and hav drawn 3 consecutive games - 0-0 vs siena and a 4-4 draw wid parma. dere coach is walther novellino who brought us bak in2 serie a bt was replaced last season and is quite hated by sum in here

SAMPDORIA: firstly for me its real sad 2 see volpi bekum wat he has and da crushing defeat 2 atalanta raises serious questions bout r uefa cup chances.also genoa r now level on pts. wid us and atalanta and palermo r jst a point away .............. lets hope r team hits bak aftr da thrashing .........forza doria

·
Registered
47,285 Posts
da crushing defeat 2 atalanta raises serious questions bout r uefa cup chances.
I'm not worried. When Cassano plays we belong to a different league. The hope is that we can recover Bellucci, Montella, Accardi and Campagnolo as soon as possible.

Unfortunately in the game against Torino we must rely on Bonazzoli and some poor defenders, but at least the midfield is complete.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
fats,could you not use so many abbreviation ??just request
k ;)
I'm not worried cause you have started the thread and at Marassi you are undefeated yet. :D
really :eekani: i havnt lost at home :eekani: nw i m scared of losing my record

will volpi start?was he really dat bad as u described in da atalanta thread?

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
sampdoria have a good omen at their stadium , they have been doing very good results in most of their games . but , it seems the team will be without some important players which I wish they wont affect badly as we saw against atalanta last Wed .

good luck samp :star:

chinaren said:
fats,could you not use so many abbreviation ??just request
Yup , please ! :D

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Strange bounce,but the keeper should have saved it.
Great shot from Maggio,good save by Sereni.
Bad miss by Bonazzoli,not sure if he was given offside or not.

·
Registered
47,285 Posts
Amazing is just the fact that Castellazzi has not had blunders for some months now. Cassano is clearly not 100%

We are going to lose this one...

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
describe the trick please.:happy:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts