Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
46,133 Posts
Today in the usual midweek friendly (against Vignolese, 10-0 the final score) Delneri tried all the forwards of the Primavera. Scepovic and Elsneg in the first half, Testardi (with Pazzini) in the second half.
As usual Delneri mixed the teams so it's difficult to guess who will start against Parma, but the fact that Guberti regularly played on the left wing could be an indication that two forwards of the Primavera will be in the starting lineup against Parma and the 4-4-2 will be kept.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
As Toni said, the most interesting thing about today's game is that it looks like Del Neri will stick to 4-4-2, even though that means giving two Primavera players their debuts. That's a real surprise if it happens, and I still think we could see a 4-4-1-1, at least for part of the game.

As for Parma, well they're in a terrible run of form and have just lost Panucci, who's left for personal reasons, + will miss Jimenez (suspended) along with the injured Paloschi and Dzemaili. However, a home game against a team with no first-team strikers is the sort of game they'll be fired up to win, so it'll be very tough for Samp.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Hard match at hard stadium, but Parma is looking not so good, hope we can win at Tardini, good luck 2 our team

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Today in the usual midweek friendly (against Vignolese, 10-0 the final score) Delneri tried all the forwards of the Primavera. Scepovic and Elsneg in the first half, Testardi (with Pazzini) in the second half.
And Scepovic scored twice, also 3 goals from Guberti and Pazzini and 2 from Semioli. Who is Elsneg?

I think he should risk this time. Let young boys play!

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Toni said:
i don`t see samp gains too much benefits in such easy games that are played from time to time.

And Scepovic scored twice, also 3 goals from Guberti and Pazzini and 2 from Semioli. Who is Elsneg?

I think he should risk this time. Let young boys play!
del neri has nothing more than giving those young players the chance. so, he`s a little bit force to do that isn`t he?

and if he does so and samp win then it gonna be a brilliant victory.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
da truth is out there :

Cassano still in the cold

Tuesday 23 February, 2010

Antonio Cassano is unlikely to feature for Sampdoria at the weekend even though he has practically recovered from a recent injury.

The 27-year-old difference maker has been out for five weeks with a hernia, but even before that Gigi Del Neri had sensationally decided to drop him twice in a row.

Del Neri said that Cassano's absence was merely a technical decision, borne out of his desire for a forward who presses defenders and plays more physically.

Samp are unbeaten in five games without Cassano, quite emphatically vindicating Del Neri's decision.

However, against Parma on Sunday, the Blucerchiati will be without the suspended Giampaolo Pazzini who was sent off against Inter.

La Gazzetta dello Sport understands Del Neri will choose to play Stefan Scepovic instead of Cassano.

Speaking yesterday, Sampdoria captain Angelo Palombo said: “I have spoken with Antonio in the last few days and he said that he still felt some pain.

“I think that first of all he should think about making a full recovery but he remains an important absence for us,” Palombo concluded.

so nw evn the club captain is lying to us toni :scream: :pp

·
Registered
17,126 Posts
i have no ****ing clue why he didn't move to Fiorentina in the winter, why all of a sudden he would get back on good terms with manager who has left him out a few times in a row?

props to cassano for not bringing the whole team down with him though

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
let me say that he is losing some chances to be called up to the squadra azzuri. don`t you agree with me? :rollani:

·
Registered
46,133 Posts
Delneri on Scepovic, Testardi and Elsneg: "They are not that young. When I was 20 years old I already had a wife and a son".

·
Registered
906 Posts
come on my doriaaaaaaaaaaa

i hope scepovic and testardi can show they talented when the chance is come to them!!

forza sampdoriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Delneri on Scepovic, Testardi and Elsneg: "They are not that young. When I was 20 years old I already had a wife and a son".
One thing is "to score", another is to score in Serie A :lala:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Cassano would not get called to the Italian squad even if he scored 20 goals and assisted 30 until the end of the season.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts