minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-------------------------
-----------------

------------------------
VS
-----------

after being held by inter at da marassi we now travel to bergamo 2 play atalanta bc

ATALANTA BC: atalanta drew wid siena 2-2 in round 23 and lie 10th[i thnk ] in da table wid 31 pts from dere 24 games.dey hav pickd 6 points from dere last 5 games wid three 2-2 draws reggina,fiorentina,siena and a 3-2 win ovr parma and a 0-3 defeat to lazio.so dey hav conceded 11 goals in dere last 5 games :thmbup: and lest hope we can win big :hopeful:

key plyrz: simone inzaghi :D

SAMPDORIA:

so we blew da chance 2 beat league leaders inter but now we play a team dats been scoring and conceding freely.volpi will b bak from suspension.we stay 7th having missd da chance 2 topple udinese of 6th spot altho we did gain a point on dem .....lets win here
forza doria:thmbup:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
I do respect atalanta so much this season . they`re really a strong team at home . It `ll a tough game , undoubtedly . :)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Cassano, Bellucci and Accardi have not been called up for he game, among others, doe to their respective 'injuries'. Apparently the cassano thing is only precautionary, but it is not exactly clear how we are going to score tomorrow: our attack consists of Bonazzoli, Kalu and Ferrari.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
zuenotto said:
Cassano, Bellucci and Accardi have not been called up for he game, among others, doe to their respective 'injuries'. Apparently the cassano thing is only precautionary, but it is not exactly clear how we are going to score tomorrow: our attack consists of Bonazzoli, Kalu and Ferrari.

then the main forwards of Samp are out of this game .. a very important test for Bona and Kalu .

·
Registered
47,348 Posts
Where were the defenders!!?? Three men were alone and anyone of them could score!

And now it's 3!

Time to give Zenoni to some serie D teams and someone should follow him.

·
Registered
47,348 Posts
This game looks like the one vs Milan. Amateurish.

The defense sucks and without Cassano we are just able to look for the marble cat in attack with long passes.

·
Registered
47,348 Posts
HT 3-1

I also blame Mazzarri for the crazy formation with Campagnaro (replaced by Miglionico... brrrr), Zenoni and Maggio together.
Yet, no one marked Langella who assisted two goals.
Volpi scored but he is done! Ziegler has good technique but is useless.
I already mentioned Bonazzoli (should follow Caracciolo to Brescia). Delvecchio useless. This lineup sucks!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts