Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
next up is 9th placed lazio.lazio had a 1-4 defeat at home 2 cagliari while we lost 1-0 at inter.we r only 4 points of da drop and so we realy realy need to win this one.

we hav a huge crisis at da bak and i dnt thnk we hav a fit defender for this game.accardi and campagnaro wer out as it is and raggi and gastaldello also limped off against inter.bottinelli?i hav no idea wher he is.so i guess stankevicius,palombo and pieri cud b our defenderz for this one :scared:
pazzini and sammarco r also suspended :depress:

well i hope cassano is bak and we sumhow get a lazio team wich plays as poor as poor can b or else ......... :scared:

anyhow FORZA DORIA

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
both sides lost their last game which will add some special challenge for them to come back with the 3 pts. lazio strikers wasted 2 penalty kicks which cost them too much.

will the injured players come back in this game?

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gastaldello iz fit !!! gataldello and lucchini shud both start at da back .........

basically we hav only 13 fit plyrz

Portieri= Castellazzi, Mirante.

Difensori= Gastaldello, Lucchini, Regini.

Centrocampisti= Delvecchio, Dessena, Donati, Padalino, Palombo, Pieri, Stankevicius, Ziegler.

Attaccanti= Bellucci, Cassano, Marilungo, Mustacchio, Obiang.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Terrible...It is going to be weird and peculiar Samp squad. But maybe if we can't win with all players we can do that with this strange configuration? One is certain - Mazzari have big puzzle to solve.

I am waiting for the first win in this year!
FORZA SAMP!!!

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
gastaldello iz fit !!! gataldello and lucchini shud both start at da back .........

basically we hav only 13 fit plyrz

Portieri= Castellazzi, Mirante.

Difensori= Gastaldello, Lucchini, Regini.

Centrocampisti= Delvecchio, Dessena, Donati, Padalino, Palombo, Pieri, Stankevicius, Ziegler.

Attaccanti= Bellucci, Cassano, Marilungo, Mustacchio, Obiang.

pazzini?

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
The absence of Pazzini and Samarco is devastating for Samp.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
a fantastik win ............. torino,chievo and reggina dont gain much bt lecce and bologna hav both won .............so we shall stay in 15th place bt r nw 6 pts abpve da drop zone ........... da cassano gol was v.gud as usual and ziegler has a very nice left foot indeed ........... anothr assist

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Beautiful win! I am so happy we are able to score goals again!!!

As You guys have written great goal by Cassano and nice free kick from Ziegler (do You remember Sevilla :D it was like a replay :D ). From the highlights it seemed to be interesting game.

Now we have to win with Chievo and Siena. I am sure we can do this! Then we are safe and we have good morale before Metalist Charków game :) .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.