Xtratime Community banner

Prediction ??

• Juve win it in a classy way.

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Juve despite being lousy get 3 points.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • We cant manage more than a draw.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • La Vecchia Signora's head is gonna roll.

Votes: 40 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go... Week 20 ! >> Chievo - :star:Juventus:star:

This is a very important match which we certainly can't afford to lose and which we'd better win if we want this scudetto #26...

<< Rewind - Day 3 - Juventus-Chievo
We've had to bear a huge number of critics after the Chievo match at Delle Alpi following that suspicious penalty we've been granted near the end of the regular time (which Salas converted for the info - his only goal for Juve so far)... We finally won this match 3-2 after having been 2-0 down... Great comeback from our boys no matter what we think about the penalty... :)

But now it's time to show some convincing win against the Verona-based team... :happy:
We might have an easier task this time since Chievo seem to have lost their successful formula thses last few matchs...
But beware: never underestimate the opponent even if we're enjoying a nice and convincing winning streak...

Note:
Chievo have one of the best record at home...
Juve have the best attack of the league

Chievo >> 33pts - 18 - 10w 3d 5l - 33gs 25gc - +8

Juventus >> 37pts - 19 - 10w 7d 2l - 35gs 14gc - +21

Forza Juve ! :happy::star:

PS - Don't forget to vote in our poll ! ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well this is where our title challenge starts and as such ale and nedved will turn on the style for a convincing victory to stick the fear of god into roma for their upcoming demolition at our hands.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Info

Juve will dispute a friendly match this afternoon (15.00 CET - Stadio Communale) against the U-20 team of Independiente.

Forza Juve ! :happy::star:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
We have to win...I dont care how !! Even if its Ugly..Its 3 points and that's all it matters.... :cool:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Rai Int'l TV

Our game is being shown sunday on Rai Int'l ...Not live but the secon game of the giornata...4:30 PM USA Eastern Time .

:cool:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn !! You guys are lucky !!!
The day some channel here show a Serie A match chickens will have teeth... :depress:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I thing Juve will win in a classy way, as Chievo isn't that good any more. If Del Piero shines, I see no problem.

Cheers.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:eek: :eek: 9 people want our head to roll !!!!

:dielaugh::dielaugh: Hey I didn't ask Interisti and Romanisti to vote here !!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
WE must win by any price.
We must prove that we are really stronger than Chievo, and our first victory wasn't just a present from referee.
FORZA JUVE!:cool:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
26 people wanna us to lose?? :D:D:D

Steph, bro - are ye sho that you haven't made a mistake with that phrase. Maybe the people are thinking that it means "Juve are gonna rule" or "Juve will score a goal with a rolling header" or sth... :confused: :D

Bye Bye.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I miss an option :).
I believe we have the ability to win this, but it's going to be difficult. Beating Chievo in their house is not easy, and we don't have to rump them 3-0 for it to be impressive.
It's true that Chievo looks to be on the downwards slope, but don't mistake last weeks defeat at Bologna with a loss of form. There's no doubt that Chievo's downfall in the long run is just as much lack of depth as it is lack of experience, and their starting midfield was gone, as was their tower up front. Extremely important lynchpins for their game.
Corini may have been the best midfielder in serie A so far, Perrotta one of the very best defensive midfielders and Corradi one one of the most doiminant in the air- one who gae us a world of problems in the game at Delle Alpi. These three will be back in the side for the Sunday game. It's the same as taking out Trez, Nedved and Davids from our side. Not that the Chievo boys are as good- but importance wise, and we have much stronger backup.

I just hope we can stay hot and get the three points. The match will be shown on Canal+ in Scandinvia, and this is one I'm not going to miss.

Ciao.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish I was Scandinavian too !!!! Lucky bastard Glen !!! :tongue:

Result
OK earlier in the day I talked about a friendly against Independiente U-20 team !!!
Now here's the result !!! We won it 4-0 (Trezeguet, Nedved, Del Piero & Zambrotta); all goals in first half...

Forza Juve ! :star:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Applause...

Should Conte play on Sunday he would celebrate his 350th presence in the bianconero jersey ! :star::) That's quite a record !!! Bravo to il capitano !!!!

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Lippi has a decision to make regarding Montero, will he play from the start. I think he will, though I'm not too sure who'll make way for him.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm looking forward too this game. It will be the first test for a while. Not to reduce the coppa game versus Milan, but the motivation is not the same. And that goes for both Milan and Juve.

Chievo will be a different thing. They are going through a difficult spell while Juve looks very good at the moment. Remember that the only really impressive win is the one over Brescia away. The other games have been well controlled by Juve, but not impressive in numbers really.

Our central midfield is at it's best so far this season. Tacchinardi, Davids and Nedved are great, Conte is ok while Zambrotta can do better. Good to have Montero back. We all know what Trezeguet can do and Del Piero might have gotten some confidence from scoring the winner in Milan.

One of the reasons I'm looking forward to the game is of course that I will watch it from my favourite easy chair. (Great ey, stephañho? :) )

Let's just hope the pitch is ok and we'll be entertained.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I think the most important thing 4 us is to keep are concentration and have dominant possesion. Chievo are quick coming forwards but I believe we can shut them down if we have the right mentality! In the first match we were to apprehensive and paid going down 2 nil. Then we came out of our shell and went on to win. We must take control of the game from the start. We are going through a solid patch at the moment whereas Chievo lost 3-1 last week but when it comes down to the match stats don't count 4 nothing. Saying that im lookin 4-0 lads:cool:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK who da fùck hacked our poll eh ??? Who's that smart smurf !!?? :fero::tongue:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Juventus: Because we are the most hated football club on Xtratime

Juventus: Because the best club is the most hated one, too

:)

Bye Bye.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts